"8% tips don't pay my tuition"- thot

Should tips be enough to pay college tuition?

• Yes

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 101 91.8%

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The cooks should be getting those tips. You ask me I can get my own damn drinks and food:mjlol:

I'm not sure but I think sometimes or someplace, waitress share the tips with the cooks, or they break the bust boys off or something like that

Coulda sworn I heard that somewhere

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
militarytuitionassistance_lightbox.jpg

Daps
Tipping culture remains stupid and illogical :mjlol:

People calling it a shytty tip have been conditioned to blindly judge a tip by some silly ass % metric. She got paid $15 for less than an hours worth of work (was likely working multiple tables during the time she waited on them). Furthermore, her effort is no different if I order the cheapest entree on the menu than if I order the most expensive item, so why should the tip be any different? But alas this is the culture we live in. :francis:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Facts.
Tipping culture remains stupid and illogical :mjlol:

People calling it a shytty tip have been conditioned to blindly judge a tip by some silly ass % metric. She got paid $15 for less than an hours worth of work (was likely working multiple tables during the time she waited on them). Furthermore, her effort is no different if I order the cheapest entree on the menu than if I order the most expensive item, so why should the tip be any different? But alas this is the culture we live in. :francis: