[8/9/23] AEW Dynamite: MJF/Cole Speak; The Whole fukking Show RVD vs. Perry; Shida defends title; Hardys/Young Bucks; Lucha Bros/BCC

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Sorry Watch Me on Saturday Phil

Bucks/Hardys seem like a match that could fukk or consists of fukkery. I may have to be IN for this one:

giphy.gif

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

they aren't hot enough to book 12-16K seat arenas when they are doing 4-5K every week for Dynamite (other than Blood and Guts.) They should stick to the college basketball arenas and other places they booked back at the beginning, it would look better on TV to not have to black out half the arena to hide the empty seats

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
they aren't hot enough to book 12-16K seat arenas when they are doing 4-5K every week for Dynamite (other than Blood and Guts.) They should stick to the college basketball arenas and other places they booked back at the beginning, it would look better on TV to not have to black out half the arena to hide the empty seats
How many people even pay attention to that anyway? None of the wrestling fans I know who aren't constantly online for the wrestling discourse ever mention anything about it.