8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Bud was definitely looking mortal last night lol. Even if Israil took the L, I'm still viewing it as a W. In hindsight, Bud walked into that fight the clear favorite. I even had him winning beforehand. But nikka was definitely brought down a few pegs. Dudes had it confused with the Spence fight because Bud looked like a super human this time last year. That shyt last night showed he isn't super human at all and he can take an L against the right opponent.

Madrimov made a name for himself for sure. This broke Buds 10 KO streak and it ain't random it happen when he moved up to 154. 154 is one of the best division in boxing right now and if he takes the fight with dudes in that division who are more accomplished then Madrimov he might catch a mean L. That Boots fight would also be highly competitive.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Madrimov made a name for himself for sure. This broke Buds 10 KO streak and it ain't random it happen when he moved up to 154. 154 is one of the best division in boxing right now and if he takes the fight with dudes in that division who are more accomplished then Madrimov he might catch a mean L. That Boots fight would also be highly competitive.

You're going to do what you can to will that L, ain't you? :heh:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I really hope Boots moves up to 154. Crawford won't be able to duck that fade anymore. If Boots moved up and gets a belt, that fight has to happen since Bud wants to be undisputed. Boots will EAT. And I'm betting my entire life savings on that.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Bud cannot take those same shots from Canelo. Canelo will do the same thing, wait for Bud to throw and counterpunch. Canelo knows Bud will have to go forward to win.

Problem is because of Canelo's chin, weight and strength advantage he can make those flurries heavily weighed in his favor.

14 lbs. and 3 years of difference is just too much given their skills. Not to mention dude fought at 175 lbs. comfortably for the most part.

Bud doesn't need the Canelo fight, but I don't think he really cares about retiring undefeated either. More like he wants to know what would happen if he gave it his best.

I love Bud but he better stay far away from Cinnamon if he wants to win. He doesn’t need that fight. Fight the Charlo sister or run it back with Troof at 54.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I believe everybody can catch an L in boxing...regardless who they are. I been a boxing fan for too long to think anybody is untouchable....except Mayweather :umad:

I agree with you. Anybody can get clipped.

I just think you're disingenuous and full of shyt. :skip:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Made a name? He lost, and he’s a nightmare to fight, how can you flip this as a positive lol?

His promoter is Eddie Hearn, none of the others want to do business with him. Now nobody will fight him, he has no belts, he beats 90% of the competition at 154, or at least gives them the hardest fight of their careers, none of them will fight him now.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I love Bud but he better stay far away from Cinnamon if he wants to win. He doesn’t need that fight. Fight the Charlo sister or run it back with Troof at 54.
Yeah, at the end of the day, not every skilled fighter can climb weight like Roy Jones or Pacquiao. Climbing weight is difficult and even more difficult to not be a pushover fighting people 40 lbs. heavier than where you started. Part of it is a luck thing, the right opposition needs to be there and unfortunately the opposition at 168 - 175 right now is some of the most stacked it's ever been with skilled hard hitters.

At the end of the day, 130lbs. to 154 lbs. is a solid weight limit run.

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I agree with you. Anybody can get clipped.

I just think you're disingenuous and full of shyt. :skip:

Thats because you a stanboy who get mad when facts get put on the table....you didn't even respond to what i wrote in the actual post

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Made a name? He lost, and he’s a nightmare to fight, how can you flip this as a positive lol?

His promoter is Eddie Hearn, none of the others want to do business with him. Now nobody will fight him, he has no belts, he beats 90% of the competition at 154, or at least gives them the hardest fight of their careers, none of them will fight him now.
yeah he made a name for himself :dahell:

Majority of the boxing world thought he would get knocked out but it was close and it was against one of the best boxers out.....like what are we talking about here :mindblown: ......I think Turki can get him a fight at 154.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
yeah he made a name for himself :dahell:

Majority of the boxing world thought he would get knocked out but it was close and it was against one of the best boxers out.....like what are we talking about here :mindblown: ......I think Turki can get him a fight at 154.
This is exactly why I can't take these Bud Stans seriously at all. They're fukkin delusional. Nikkas asking "how can you turn this into a positive?" The fight started with the expectation Israil was going to get WASHED. The fact that he was able to take it the distance and had Bud looking human, is a positive in and of itself.

I told you - that Spence fight confused a lot of these dudes. They're legit crazy. I think Bud won comfortably. BUT, Israil had that nikka looking quite beatable a few times.