8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Lol idk they went from struggling to sell tickets to giving away cars and spamming emails about discount tickets then all of a sudden sold out lol. idk man

They could technically have a sellout but not have sold out in realty. There were still a huge amount of tickets available from resellers and alot of empty seats. That Turki tweet to Tim Bradley showed me it was more about saving face and proving dudes wrong. I wouldn't be suprised if he bought alot of the tickets himself. Its like when Jay Z made Samsung buy a million of his album before release and got platinum that way.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bud had Madrimov hurt a couple times but he clinched perfectly. Bud has a great chin and his strength carried up to 154.

Madrimov is more talented and versatile than a lot of people gave credit for, and threw great shots. I thought it was a great match. I'd be down for a rematch, but I think Bud would do a lot better in it.
And the broadcasters didn't mention it all. Bud definitely hurt Madrimov multiple times.

The broadcasters were horrible

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I would say I'm in the same camp as those who are saying Madrimov was the toughest comp for Bud at 154. I thought bud looked good overall, his legs are still there and his handspeed is still elite. I honestly think Madrimov deserves a rematch but it's better Bud doesn't waste time with that.

One thing I noticed last night was that I don't see the same meanness or hunger in his eyes.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I would say I'm in the same camp as those who are saying Madrimov was the toughest comp for Bud at 154. I thought bud looked good overall, his legs are still there and his handspeed is still elite. I honestly think Madrimov deserves a rematch but it's better Bud doesn't waste time with that.

One thing I noticed last night was that I don't see the same meanness or hunger in his eyes.
Israel will be a champ again prob once the Bud saga is done end of next yr

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So yeah Bud need to say eff Canelo, go after that IBF and then undisputed with Spence:Fundora winner end of 2025
Can you imagine Spence winning that match and losing to crawford again? Being denied undisputed in two divisions by the same guy is diabolical :damn:

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The problem with this is, Bud got that swollen eye EARLY, with Madrimov throwing 1 punch at a time, before he (Mad) even started cookin

So that tells us that the power difference is even more substantial then we could tell with the naked eye. Mad can hurt Bud. And Mad didn’t look that tired at the end of this fight.

So if they fought again I’d expect more of the same if Bud is smart which he is. Just outbox him, and factor in being a little more used to his style and Bud would get another unanimous but by wider margin
Mad could definitely learn from this and start cooking early, if he had the belt would still be his. Breh only had 10 fights, what we saw last night, I mean this morning (:why:) shouldn't be his final form.

It's laughable cats saying Bud would bulldoze him in a rematch, like it wasn't a close fight