8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Bud had Madrimov hurt a couple times but he clinched perfectly. Bud has a great chin and his strength carried up to 154.

Madrimov is more talented and versatile than a lot of people gave credit for, and threw great shots. I thought it was a great match. I'd be down for a rematch, but I think Bud would do a lot better in it.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
NOBODY is as special as Roy when it comes to speed. But Bud is a way better boxer. Bud is in the Mayweather/whitaker class when it comes to that.

He damn near got neutralized by some ten fight Bulgarian. We can stop this narrative finally. Buds been one of the biggest cherry pickers in boxing history. Whole resume look like a Coca Cola dispenser. :hhh:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I’ll say one thing about Turki, he ain’t protecting shyt. :mjlol:. He can be cool with you, you can be a brand ambassador, he can take photos with you holding your hand, but when he matches you up for a fight—it won’t be a soft touch. Hell, he was about to put Ortiz in with Tyszu :wow:.

He’s been great for boxing.

Now, if he can normalize regular ass start times for the main event, he’d have my eternal gratitude. This fight and all these other fights are starting way too late, and I’m a lifelong night owl.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Boots got to feel some type of way for Turki calling Crawford-Ortiz his back-up plan if Canelo declines his offer. Not that I'm complaining about the fight
Dude seems frustrated lately. Originally said he wasn't going to attend this fight.
Crawford's next fight should be December/January. He doesn't have PBC trying to age him out or blocking fights anymore, and has Turki on his side. No more long layoffs
I think Turki said earlier in the live they're looking at February if they get the Canelo fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What I’m saying is, is this an actual upset? Forget the numbers

Just matching these two guys up, did you really feel that Anderson was expected to beat this guy?

Shyt wasn’t even close
Honestly yeah..bakole has flaws but hard to expose them when you keep catching clean punches that he's throwing lol..I truly thought that he could decision bakole

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I’ll say one thing about Turki, he ain’t protecting shyt. :mjlol:. He can be cool with you, you can be a brand ambassador, he can take photos with you holding your hand, but when he matches you up for a fight—it won’t be a soft touch. Hell, he was about to put Ortiz in with Tyszu :wow:.

Now, if he can normalize regular ass start times for the main event, he’d have my eternal gratitude. This fight and all these other fights are starting way too late, and I’m a lifelong night owl.
Pretty much..you gotta earn that bread with that guy lol

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

He actually does listen..
Remember the constant bytching & criticism of staging huge fights in Riyadh well he is setting up shop in US & Europe soil.