8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
How you a small Heavyweight who does not have KO power or a great chin and have that fighting style? Make it make sense :deadrose:

Out here acting like you Ray Mercer, absolutely idiotic. He should be fighting like Usyk or a Frank Sanchez. Anderson has the footwork, decent jab, can switch stances, etc. Use those attributes. He needs to change his entire style or he's not going anywhere in the Heavyweight division
He legit kept falling for the uppercut :sadcam:
How you gonna brawl with this guy? Commentator said he threw 140 punches in one round in a previous fight and I forgot which one but yeah you ain't wearing him out by defending with your face. shyt if he fought jarrell miller he'd likely be this wreckless too and lose as well

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He legit kept falling for the uppercut :sadcam:
How you gonna brawl with this guy? Commentator said he threw 140 punches in one round in a previous fight and I forgot which one but yeah you ain't wearing him out by defending with your face. shyt if he fought jarrell miller he'd likely be this wreckless too and lose as well

Absolute facts. I gotta give it to Bob Arum. Dude put Jared Anderson with a killer and basically was like "aight, it's sink or swim". Anderson's last 3 fights were mehh and Bob was probably like I've seen enough, I'm not gonna waste money on you if you aint the guy people are saying you are

The axe murderer

Daps
Absolute facts. I gotta give it to Bob Arum. Dude put Jared Anderson with a killer and basically was like "aight, it's sink or swim". Anderson's last 3 fights were mehh and Bob was probably like I've seen enough, I'm not gonna waste money on you if you aint the guy people are saying you are
When the bakole fight was made i immediately flashed back to the charles martin fight and the defensive leaks he had there. And like you said.... He fighting like ray mercer without the power or chin :sadcam:
I don't get what part of THIS MF 300lbs he didn't get. Use them feet. Make him feel every bit 300lbs.

The axe murderer

Daps
Remember when he said he wants to retire by age 27? That raised red flags. Mans got therapy dogs and crying in that interview with roy Jones. Yeah I'm not sure
:jbhmm:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Remember when he said he wants to retire by age 27? That raised red flags. ]
:jbhmm:

That's what I was telling another poster. You don't say shyt like that and think it won't effect your mental and your hunger to get better as a fighter. I get not ever fighter LOVES boxing. But at the time dude was literally saying "I hate Boxing, I want to retire" in multiple interviews
Sugar Ray Robinson mentioned he didn't like Boxing and wanted to be a dancer. Ok he retired, became a dancer, and when that didn't work out what did he do... go back to Boxing lol

Like you have a talent that can make you millions, only a fool would be all lackadaisical about getting better. Now to get back to be a title contender again, you gotta work 10x harder than you ever had. For someone that "hates" boxing, that now has to dedicate to Boxing even more now, that's gotta suck lol

The axe murderer

Daps
That's what I was telling another poster. You don't say shyt like that and think it won't effect your mental and your hunger to get better as a fighter. I get not ever fighter LOVES boxing. But at the time dude was literally saying "I hate Boxing, I want to retire" in multiple interviews
Sugar Ray Robinson mentioned he didn't like Boxing and wanted to be a dancer. Ok he retired, became a dancer, and when that didn't work out what did he do... go back to Boxing lol

Like you have a talent that can make you millions, only a fool would be all lackadaisical about getting better. Now to get back to be a title contender again, you gotta work 10x harder than you ever had. For someone that "hates" boxing, that now has to dedicate to Boxing even more now, that's gotta suck lol
Yeah sugar didnt like it before but he def didn't like it after he killed a man in the ring. For him i can somewhat understand because at that point guys been in hundreds of fights lol he was on a 90 win streak or something. But yeah the comeback is no joke. And when you're crying in interviews from a young age its not a good sign. Boxing is very mental. Maybe more so than any other sport. It is absolutely not normal getting punched by other people in ths face for a living

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah sugar didnt like it before but he def didn't like it after he killed a man in the ring. For him i can somewhat understand because at that point guys been in hundreds of fights lol he was on a 90 win streak or something. But yeah the comeback is no joke. And when you're crying in interviews from a young age its not a good sign. Boxing is very mental. Maybe more so than any other sport. It is absolutely not normal getting punched by other people in ths face for a living

100% agree, it's a sport that relies alot of mental fortitude. I have alot of respect for athletes in solo sports. Can't be mentally weak in Boxing, MMA, or Tennis. If you are, the whole world and your opponent will see it. Don't think he's mentally capable to become a champion. I don't see any resolve or IQ when Anderson is in the ring