8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ennis ain't moving up anytime soon. I think he cleans up 147.

The issue imo is Bud has maybe 1 more year and he is the best thing for Boots Legacy for Boots to have 30 fights in and 147 looks tied up for unifications imo ( Barrios vs Stanonius seems next and Brian norman vs Teo rumors floating)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Canelos chin can be tested. Fr fr
I think it can, but not by someone coming up 15-25 lbs.

Dude took shots from a heavier, prime Golovkin, 154 lbs. Floyd, James Kirkland, Charlo and fighters who've fought at 175 lbs.

I don't think a ~40+ year-old Crawford moving up 20+ lbs. from 147 will generate that kind of firepower.

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
based on performance sure Mass deserves a rematch ..but business and story wise Ortiz or Fundora make more sense because it’s not like the public is going to be dying to see part 2 of this over those 2 fights

Fundora DONT want it. He wants Spence who he will make just as much against while having a better chance at retaining his title.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You might be on to something. Can't really do all that herky jerky shyt going backwards.

Word. Anytime Bud went forward with a body shot, then followed it up with throwing combinations... Madrimov either shelled up or clinched

Last edited:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I think it can, but not by someone coming up 15-25 lbs.

Dude took shots from a heavier prime Golovkin and 175 lbers.

I don't think a ~40+ year-old Crawford moving up 15-20 lbs. will generate that kind of firepower.
Let Crawford unify with Ortiz. I think he stops him and can have a nice super fight with nelo.

I feel like madrimov would've got hurt bad if he opened up more he got stunned a few times low-key

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The issue imo is Bud has maybe 1 more year and he is the best thing for Boots Legacy for Boots to have 30 fights in and 147 looks tied up for unifications imo ( Barrios vs Stanonius seems next and Brian norman vs Teo rumors floating)
So Matchroom will force him to move up?

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bud & Madrimov should've been a draw...very even fight

Fight got more interesting when Bud stood in the pocket more

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think he's made enough money to now retire with only 13 ish fights and never had a big payday? You think NOT being dedicated to the sport so you can eventually reach that level when you can retire is going to help his goal? It's an immature spoiled outlook. Now he's lost his earning potential considerably by losing badly, he has to work 10x more to get back to high level again, in a sport he "hates". Just dumb lol
:yeshrug: I don't know what his plans are and he has every right to keep that to himself if he feels. He probably wanna use that money to transition into another career path. He more likely go back to fighting weaker comp for the easy money and then dip.

Last edited:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

:wow: turki gotta dispatch the goons on this dude

Respect to Sean for telling the truth.

8CoYJs.gif

Turki after he sees this video

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Fundora DONT want it. He wants Spence who he will make just as much against while having a better chance at retaining his title.

The problem isn't Fundora. He's on record saying Crawford is the best p4p. It's Ellerbe and Fundora's dad that's saying no to Crawford.

It honestly seems like PBC doesn't like the way that Crawford does business.