8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
id say go watch more madrimov fights instead so you dont make more hypebeast posts. :russ:

Thank you. Like I said in the main Random Thoughts thread

Alot are very ignorant of Eastern European fighters, and it says alot about the average Boxing fan today. "He only has 10 fights"

Why did Andy Cruz fight a contender in his 3rd pro fight?
Why did Robeisy Ramirez win a title in his 13th fight?
Why did Usyk win a title in his 10th fight?
Why did Artur Beterbiev get a world title in his 7th fight?
Why did Loma win a title in his 3rd fight?

Those former Communist Eastern European and Cuban fighters stay in the amateurs longer and are ready as soon as they turn pro. Hopefully this makes casuals understand to actually study a fighter and not fall into social media hot takes

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The problem with this is, Bud got that swollen eye EARLY, with Madrimov throwing 1 punch at a time, before he (Mad) even started cookin

So that tells us that the power difference is even more substantial then we could tell with the naked eye. Mad can hurt Bud. And Mad didn’t look that tired at the end of this fight.

So if they fought again I’d expect more of the same if Bud is smart which he is. Just outbox him, and factor in being a little more used to his style and Bud would get another unanimous but by wider margin
Yep. Dudes wondering why bud wasn’t putting em together consistently, that power registered in his mind early. Reminded me of charlo-canelo but with a worse bigger fighter. He won but that was very close.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Wouldn’t be surprised if those two 115-113 cards came down to Crawford winning rounds 11 and 12.

Ol buddy deserves a rematch but I figure Bud ain’t on that time. He’s looking to cash out vs a big name and retire, has probably already forgotten about Madrimov.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Wouldn’t be surprised if those two 115-113 cards came down to Crawford winning rounds 11 and 12.

Ol buddy deserves a rematch but I figure Bud ain’t on that time. He’s looking to cash out vs a big name and retire, has probably already forgotten about Madrimov.

I say unify with Ortiz if he wins next week.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Bud cannot take those same shots from Canelo. Canelo will do the same thing, wait for Bud to throw and counterpunch. Canelo knows Bud will have to go forward to win.

Problem is because of Canelo's chin, weight and strength advantage he can make those flurries heavily weighed in his favor.

14 lbs. and 3 years of difference is just too much given their skills. Not to mention dude fought at 175 lbs. comfortably for the most part.

man everybody in they right mind know bud just want that money payout. he even said it in his interview. u not going up 3 or 2 weight classes against a hof for ur first fight and beating them. if he does then u the goat.lol not happening.

u have to move up in weight gradually. crawford knows that.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Bud cannot take those same shots from Canelo. Canelo will do the same thing, wait for Bud to throw and counterpunch. Canelo knows Bud will have to go forward to win.

Problem is because of Canelo's chin, weight and strength advantage he can make those flurries heavily weighed in his favor.

14 lbs. and 3 years of difference is just too much given their skills. Not to mention dude fought at 175 lbs. comfortably for the most part.

Bud doesn't need the Canelo fight, but I don't think he really cares about retiring undefeated either. More like he wants to know what would happen if he gave it his best.
Canelos chin can be tested. Fr fr