8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

profound

technique
Daps
I saw tyrons losses, Usman finished everyone in his title reign (minus Jorge part 1 on short notice) but couldn’t finish Tyron, the next two guys took Usmans blueprint and are high level, the last guy happened to put Tyron away after Tyron nearly put him away first. Those were clean losses, this was not.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Not only are you continuously riding my dikk for a year straight like an unhinged cac, but now you're thinking up fan fiction in your head about how I'm reacting to your irrelevant ass. I can't "picture you" doing anything. Because I don't ever think about you in any context. Ever.

:scust: Brag about how you're day dreaming about what another man you'll never meet is doing on the internet dog. Spoken like a 70k posting, no daylight seeing, no p*ssy getting cac.

Didnt read cac. Keep crying.
sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope Showtime steps it up after this fight. There is no way a sh!tty fight poster IG post and a 30 second IG and youtube ad is enough to properly promote fights after all they poured into this weekend. They’ve been getting away with the minimum for 2 years now. It’s actually a slap in the face to real boxers.

Espinoza has to wake up.

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Woodley lost 5-3, the way he was begging for a rematch in the post fight interview was pathetic :scust:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
There no need to make these grand sweeping statements about MMA or boxing. It’s a completely different thing. Not having boxing skills does not mean that you can’t fight. Boxing is a highly specialized thing that not very realistic to “fighting”.

If I get into a tussle on the bread aisle at the grocery store with some cac that got out of line there isn’t going to be a ref there to separate us if we start grabbing each other. It’s nothing to stop us from hitting below the belt. Most street fight end up with some sort of grappling. Me being able to dictate where the fight happens is more important than being able to have great head movement and work angles. If I’m able to shoot a double, mount you, and beat your face in, that way is more effective than working the jab.

These bjj coaches all spit out the same shyt like its a Mcdonald's at this point :laff: and their students just regurgitate it.

Think you are going to dictate where or what happens in a street fight :heh:

Those "90% of street fights go to the ground" shyt they spit is :duck: where are they getting these stats from :heh:

think its a good idea to grapple on concrete breh :heh:

Go hit up world star and see how many people are rolling around on fukking rocks :heh:

Think its a good idea to roll around on the floor in a street fight leaving you exposed to god knows who and what. :heh:

Catch a brick to the head beacuse your mma school has you thinking you superman brehs. :heh:

Not getting into a fight at all is the best thing you could do and if you HAVE to i would take ANY legit form of striking over grappling and I say this w a state level wrestler in my household and a very high respect level for grappling.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The only MMA fighters who have talent are the wrestlers. All the other "fighters" are just rejects who wanna blow off steam and get into brawls

It takes talent to be elite at any martial art, in mma i think its more of a "master of none" type of issue.

To do bjj, wrestling, muay thai or whatever at a high level requires a lot of fukking talent and a fukkton of hours put in. To me it just feels like kind of a mess when its all thrown together. Thats probably why there's a disconnect for me personally w mma. Like ill watch muay thai, college/freestyle wrestling, bjj or boxing but when they are thrown together it feels too much of a mess.

I personally dont fukk w mma but dont let this roided up 24 yr old cac who is fighting guys that are 40 yrs old in a specialized form of combat they arent used to have you think they arent talented.

Even w all the advantages he had his equilibrium almost got recalibrated last night :dead: