8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I gather Woodley came for the check and all those wolf tickets were sold on PPV..at this point anybody telling me these fights aren't fixed is smoking meth.
I mean, Woodley literally does what he does in MMA fights. He had a chance to really take over and finish Jake Paul but he chose caution over aggression. Woodley can be better than his opponent and have a clear avenue to win, but he’s just not willing to take chances.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
how is Tyron Woodley 5'9 when Jake is clearly taller

but how is Jake Paul 6'1 when Tommie is 6'0 and is clearly taller

Tyrone is 5'7 with barefoot low or canvas shoes.

Paul is probably between 5'10 or 5'11 1/2

Tommy is 6'0

They will exaggerate the heights or add two inches.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Fell asleep during Serrano fight. Woke up and found that Paul win by decision. Haven't seen any footage but can guess. Woodley was tentative, put out a low volume of punches, coulda won but didn't try hard enough.

Daps
Floyd went against Logan Paul in exhibition dumb ass, it wasn't real fight and it wasn't the same person

Brian Custer literally asked Logan Paul before Jake Paul came out will he do you a REAL FIGHT like this, and not an exhibition

the athletic commission would not sanction Floyd and Logan Paul, it wasn't a real fight that's why it's not on Floyd's boxing record and he not 51-0

He would've did him like that japanese guy if it was real, that was an exhibition, but at the least minute they wanted it to be a real, and floyd wanted more money it was a huge dispute and the fight was gonna happen, because Floyd thought he just suppose to move around the ring with the guy

I hate to burst your bubble but Mayweather's fight vs. Tenshin was also a freakshow exhibition match. Exhibition doesn't mean "It's fake like WWE, everything is scripted" or "You can't actually hurt or KO your opponent" .. all it means is the fight isn't an officially sanctioned bout by an athletic commission and doesn't count towards anyone's professional record. It's still a fight and people are allowed to hit and knock each other out... as is exactly what happened in Floyd's previous exhibition match in Japan. It's amazing how many of you self professed boxing stans on here don't even know the basic rules about the sport or it's promotion. The self-professed GOAT of boxing failing to stop a 20 something non-profesional youtuber in 8 rounds, who was so gassed he looked like he was about to go into cardiac arrest... is just as if not more embarrassing than someone like Woodley who can't even let his hands go against a white supremacist losing a split decision against said youtuber's brother. Everyone who's engaged with these neanderthal brothers circus show and the sports they represent has come out worse at the end of it; there aren't any exceptions. Hopefully whatever they actually received in terms of $$ from these bogus self-reported PPV "sales" by Triller and the like made that worth it for them... :francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Clearly you do because you stay in my notifications like a little attention seeking hoe. You crave my attention and it brightens up your miserable cac ass existence when I give you the time of day. :scust:

You’ve posted 70 thousand times on the internet. There is no way you aren’t a socially awkward, no p*ssy getting dork in real life

Look at you. Emotional The fury is palpable. I just picture you with pure tears in your eyes as you type this :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to burst your bubble but Mayweather's fight vs. Tenshin was also a freakshow exhibition match. Exhibition doesn't mean "It's fake like WWE, everything is scripted" or "You can't actually hurt or KO your opponent" .. all it means is the fight isn't an officially sanctioned bout by an athletic commission and doesn't count towards anyone's professional record. It's still a fight and people are allowed to hit and knock each other out... as is exactly what happened in Floyd's previous exhibition match in Japan. It's amazing how many of you self professed boxing stans on here don't even know the basic rules about the sport or it's promotion. The self-professed GOAT of boxing failing to stop a 20 something non-profesional youtuber in 8 rounds, who was so gassed he looked like he was about to go into cardiac arrest... is just as if not more embarrassing than someone like Woodley who can't even let his hands go against a white supremacist losing a split decision against said youtuber's brother. Everyone who's engaged with these neanderthal brothers circus show and the sports they represent has come out worse at the end of it; there aren't any exceptions. Hopefully whatever they actually received in terms of $$ from these bogus self-reported PPV "sales" by Triller and the like made that worth it for them... :francis:

You clearly have no clue what your talking about, the Floyd Tenshin started out as an exhibition, then remember they called it off, that was because Floyd thought it was suppose to be an exhibition, but they wanted him to fight him for real, that was the dispute dumb ass, Floyd even stated this later on in the post interview that what the hold up was when they first thought the whole thing was off, he was expecting to fight him for real

However, Mayweather quickly claimed that he “never agreed to an official bout” and instead was under the impression that he was going to participate in an “exhibition” match in front of a “small group of wealthy spectators.” Eventually, he confirmed that the fight would take place, telling TMZ Sports, “I’m moving around with the guy for 9 minutes, and of course it’s gonna be the highest paid exhibition ever.”

The Japanese sanction bodies are not the same as the American ones

it was a huge controversy, and people thought it was canceled, then they came to some sort of agreement and it was back on, Floyd was not going to Knock him down or hit him for real at first

Floyd wore the heavyweight sparing gloves against Logan Paul, he wasn't about to knock him out wearing those big ass gloves with his small hands

Logan Paul is a heavyweight Floyd is a welterweight, and it's not comparable because the size difference

It's like expecting Oscar De La Hoya to KO Shaq, when he fought Shaq in Exhibition match on NBC

There are no winners or losers in exhibitions

No where in America would sanction Paul and Floyd, it was suppose to be a real professional bout at first and not an exhibition

it's like saying Evander Holyfield should be embarrassed he didn't KO Mitt Romney in there exhibition fight, you clearly have never seen any of these

now get your shine box, two MMA fighters in row can't beat a disney star who just started boxing

Cormier was too scared to fight Paul becuase he didn't want to get embarrassed like woodley

Last edited:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at you. Emotional The fury is palpable. I just picture you with pure tears in your eyes as you type this :laff:
:mjlol: Not only are you continuously riding my dikk for a year straight like an unhinged cac, but now you're thinking up fan fiction in your head about how I'm reacting to your irrelevant ass. I can't "picture you" doing anything. Because I don't ever think about you in any context. Ever.

:scust: Brag about how you're day dreaming about what another man you'll never meet is doing on the internet dog. Spoken like a 70k posting, no daylight seeing, no p*ssy getting cac.