8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So basically Woolley fought exactly like mf’ers were warning y’all for weeks that he would fight :dead:

The same way he’s fought the last 3 years talkin big smack in promos, just to be tentative as shyt in the fight as he gets washed :mjlol:

But good for him that he got paid that YouTube bread for this latest iteration of the Woodley hustle

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
“My legs didn’t feel right in the locker room” AKA “I’m fighting someone who knows what they’re doing” :mjlol:

i'm going to take some time off and see what i want to do - aka damn i took some shots tonight not sure if this is what I want to do

Daps
You said he would destroy Woodley. You were more wrong than I was. Woodley was not hurt once with a Jake Paul punch. He just didn't throw anything. The few times he did, he was rocking that cac. Like I said, he didn't come to fight. I'd be surprised if he trained for a second.
How tf was I more wrong when the guy I picked to win....won. are you fukking delusional? Yeah Paul wasn't at his best and Woodley got some shots in, he still took the dub

You picked a guy that didn't come to fight to win and was talking that shyt? Just admit you was wrong damn I can't with yall nikkas.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No urgency when Woodley had him on the ropes stunned or when Paul was gassed and begging to get KOd. UFC brehs are saying that's typical Woodley though.
It really is. Dana called him out once after a title fight he won cause that nah clearly didn’t want to fight

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Damn a former UFC legend lost in a Boxing fight to a YouTube Suburban Cac.
Yall got to understand boxing

Paul isn’t a boxer. Woodley isn’t a boxer, but Tyron is a real fighter. If he could do what he KNOWS how to do, Jake would be in a wheel chair

From what i seen, he only has one punch. If Woodley could box, and cut OFF the ring (because Jake was running his ass off) and could neutralize that right hand, he’s food.

Woodley did land the big punches, Jake only got the jab because Woodley isn’t a boxer and he’s smaller.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i thought woodley won, but those first 3 rounds he was just too inactive and could have gone to jake. we see jake paul stamina is not good. i coulda seen a draw or close woodley win, paul gassed and just tried to survived the last 5.

but woodley spent too much time following and not throwing, you leave it close and deal with the repercussions. he landed more effective punches, and just jabs or even potshots woulda made it clear cut.

overall it was a decent card. that love cat was styling too much admiring his work after buzzing homie but not finishing it. then he finally did with a one hitter quitter. fury is buns, nothing to say on that.

serrano was business like and mercado took punishment all night. dubois just got a showcase joint off, overall cool card to peep. shoulda had it on saturday though might have got more viewers and people supporting it. all in all, good event. cleveland showed support there could probably be more events in the land based off that.