[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Top 5 where? There aren't many in the United States who are better right now. Since she's been gone from WWE she's had matches vs.

Kairi Sane, Stephanie Vaquer twice, a triple threat with Hazuki/AZM, match vs. Miyu Iwatani, fought Willow Nightengale twice, match vs. Shida and now the match vs. Britt Baker.

Britt Baker is the only so-so match. The rest are either excellent or very good. Name another woman over that same time who has a better resume :mjgrin:
Besides Willow she was carried in all those matches

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Top 5 where? There aren't many in the United who are better right now. Since she's been gone from WWE she's had matches vs.

Kairi Sane, Stephanie Vaquer twice, a triple threat with Hazuki/AZM, match vs. Miyu Iwatani, fought Willow Nightengale twice, match vs. Shida and now the match vs. Britt Baker.

Britt Baker is the only so-so match. The rest are either excellent or very good. Name another woman over that same time who has a better resume :mjgrin:
I got Rhea, binaca, Iyo, Charlotte, Becky, Julia, and I guess Nia now ranked higher than Mercedes

She’s just in the shuffle for me now. Still good but prove something to me.

Every time I watch her I’m bored
When she talk she on mute

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Besides Willow she was carried in all those matches

No she wasn't :mjlol: :mjlol: Stop hating.... if she was "carried" then why are her matches with Becky better than everyone else's matches with Becky? Why are her matches with Charlotte better than everyone else's? Why are her matches with Bayley better than everyone else's?

I'll tell you why... it's because in-ring Sasha/Mercedes is a storyteller.. she has a lot to do with the match layouts and that's why you see so much limb work or desperation or fighting/reversals out of submission holds.. She studied Eddie and Bret.

She also bumps like crazy for everyone. Someone who doesn't follow pro wrestling will look at Vaquer and say "she's very impressive" and she is but a lot of that in the Mercedes matches is 1. Mercedes allowing Steph to do all of that offense because others wouldn't and 2. Mercedes bumping around like a freak to make it look better....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m part of the protect Becky and Charlotte task-force

I feel like you talking about them :pachaha:

I doubt many people here have watched Mercedes in-ring work from NJPW/STARDOM last year and I can tell by someone saying "she was carried..." Mercedes has never been carried...

But if you feel you gotta protect some people I ain't here to stop ya :mjgrin:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I’m one of the few on here that watch Stardom regularly :manny:

Hell she’s the reason

So why didn’t Mercedes carry Britt to a good match it was ice cold going in & out:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So why didn’t Mercedes carry Britt to a good match it was ice cold going in & out:sas2:

There's pages of people telling you why. Actually, there's people in here being nicer to the match than me. I thought it was just "ok" because I felt it took a while to get going but once it did get going... it was solid, pretty much because Mercedes was bumping her ass off for Britt.

There's some wrestlers who cannot be carried to something "great" and the only match that Britt has ever had that I would say is really good is a hardcore match where all you gotta do is hurt each other with weapons and fall through shyt.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’m not saying Mercedes been carried in her career just those matches with

Stephanie

:yeshrug:
That's the only one I saw from your list and my perception of it is completely different. Mercedes was out there to showcase Stephanie and let her do all her shyt so she could shine in defeat. It was basically the same match Hechicero had with Danielson, if someone told me Hechicero "carried" Dragon I'd argue against it as well. It's very evident the wrestler taking the offense is doing it with the goal of making the other wrestler look as legit as possible in defeat.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Stephanie Vaquer
calm-stay.gif

:demonic:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That's the only one I saw from your list and my perception of it is completely different. Mercedes was out there to showcase Stephanie and let her do all her shyt so she could shine in defeat. It was basically the same match Hechicero had with Danielson, if someone told me Hechicero "carried" Dragon I'd argue against it as well. It's very evident the wrestler taking the offense is doing it with the goal of making the other wrestler look as legit as possible in defeat.
:gucci::unimpressed: