[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Swerve, Danielson, Ospreay and Cody is definitely top 4 for wrestler of the year, and we all know who comes in 4th

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Great matches…I just didn’t care for the results only wins that made sense was hook and jack Perry and mone.

👼
😇

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Good show over all. They are letting Britt have it on other sites… saying the division has passed her by
Honestly, after looking at the AEW women's roster on the AEW personnal wikipedia page, she might be the worst wrestler on the entire roster if we're just going by the in-ring.

Like seriously, look at the roster in the spoiler copied and pasted from that page (with two removed in Rebel and Madison Rayne), who can you say she is better than?

Only ones I would even listen to in an argument would be Abadon, Ruby Soho, Saraya, and maybe Leila Grey, but that's only because I haven't seen her wrestle in forever and don't remember anything.

Abadon[151]
Anna Jay[154]
Athena[155]
Billie Starkz[156]
Deonna Purrazzo[158]
Diamanté[159]
Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D.[160]
Emi Sakura
Harley Cameron
Hikaru Shida[161]
Jamie Hayter[162]
Julia Hart
Kamille[163]
Kiera Hogan[164]
Kris Statlander[166]
Leila Grey[167]
Leyla Hirsch[168]
Mariah May[170]
Marina Shafir[171]
Mercedes Martinez[172]
Mercedes Moné[173]
Nyla Rose[61]
Penelope Ford[115]
Queen Aminata[174]
Rachael Ellering[175]
Red Velvet[177]
Riho[179]
Ruby Soho[181]
Saraya[182]
Serena Deeb[183]
Skye Blue[185]
Tay Melo[187]
Taya Valkyrie[188]
Thunder Rosa[189]
Timeless Toni Storm[190]
Willow Nightingale[191]
Yuka Sakazaki

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
swerve/danielson/ospreay been killin it between each other how many classics in a just afew months ? :wow:
We'll probably look back at 2023-2024 in awe once Swerve, Ospreay, MJF and Hangman begin to fade away into veteran/part timer roles. It's really dope how all them are started to interact with each other and have their matches against each other. And still, you will be able to say, "the match(es) they had with Danielson though :wow:". It's like Funk's run in 89' for a longer period of time and on steriods.

That's why he's the best :bryan: :lawd:

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The division most definitely passed Baker by, but even when she was the face of the division, she wasn't anywhere near the top of the talent roster.

The one thing that made her standout was her mic work and presentation, and now the gap there has either been overcome, made even, or made significantly smaller. So now it's like Britt, you got to hold your own in the ring, you can't skate by on being better than everyone or nearly everyone at the other aspects of being a wrestler. And she isn't remotely capable of doing it.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Not a fan of Brit or Mercedes but the match wasn’t even that bad maybe started off slow but it was decent. In my personal opinion all this negativity towards Brit is because dudes don’t like her personally and she faced Mercedes lol.

I watched dynamite and All In where there was a large audience chanting for Brit and all these coli responses summed it up to its because she’s a day-1 lol like damn hater

And I’m tired of hearing Mercedes is the best when I’ve been underwhelmed her entire AEW run so far. Yet I got to hear it’s everyone fault but hers lol.

She’s not a top 5 female talent at the moment for me right now. Sorry

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The one thing that made her standout was her mic work and presentation, and now the gap there has either been overcome, made even, or made significantly smaller. So now it's like Britt, you got to hold your own in the ring, you can't skate by on being better than everyone or nearly everyone at the other aspects of being a wrestler. And she isn't remotely capable of doing it.
I say turn Britt into a Sandman type character that doesn't have to fully rely on work rate. Because the mic work is still there.

Mercedes got what she could out of her.

Would be very difficult to pull off and I don't know if TK wants to put resources into Britt like that when there's other woman that can work and cut a promo.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I say turn Britt into a Sandman type character that doesn't have to fully rely on work rate. Because the mic work is still there.

Mercedes got what she could out of her.

Would be very difficult to pull off and I don't know if TK wants to put resources into Britt like that when there's other woman that can work and cut a promo.
Yeah, she needs a Hangman-like character change.

But even then, it's on her to show she's worth the time and effort, like Hangman showed since late last year, and not someone that got exposed once the better talent showed up in the company, like Sammy Guevara or Jack Perry.