[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I only skipped Jericho’s match, but overall it was a great event; had the big time feel, great crowd, and good wrasslin. Nothing to complain about.

-MJF/Os have great chemistry. The Assassin’s Creed vid for Os was great.

-TK went all out with the pyro and it was nice to see.

-the entrance was great.

-not sure why there’s complaining about Mone/Britt. It was fine and Mone made me like a Britt match.

-BD’s entrance may be top 10 GOAT moments. The crowd “singing” to FC was epic.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
That whole "Ricochet lost his first match" narrative is even worse than saying everyone who doesn't win the Rumble took a career impacting L.

You don't even have to get eliminated, you just have to not be involved at the point someone else gets pinned.

Ricochet turned up, exploded like a firework and then we got on with the existing program.

Nigel getting his soul speared out of his back by Christian after being his biggest cheerleader for the whole Patriarchy run and Christian winning by cheating after telling us for weeks he was going to do whatever it takes to become world champion again all slot right into current and future plans.

Ricochet's new and the roster is stacked and busy at the top end - he's going to need time to bed in with some minor feuds before you blow your load on world title shots right now IMO. :yeshrug:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I wish I had seen this self-made doc on Nigel McGuinness before seeing All In, made his in-ring return even that much more special

Have to give WWE some props here too - when Nigel started doing commentary for them they went out of their way to tell his story on the Network with that Chasing The Magic documentary.

I think without that primer a few years ago, the moment on Sunday would've been much less impactful on a lot of people even inside in that building.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Have to give WWE some props here too - when Nigel started doing commentary for them they went out of their way to tell his story on the Network with that Chasing The Magic documentary.

I think without that primer a few years ago, the moment on Sunday would've been much less impactful on a lot of people even inside in that building.
:whoo: Is that on Peacock?

I knew about what caused him to get his contract rescinded and the Hepatitis B thing but I ddin't know much about what happened with him after those things happened. That scene in the one I linked where he is talking into the camera the day after his final indie match was heartbreaking.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Remember all the people bytching about how we weren't getting Hangman vs. Swerve at All In. We just got what is one of the greatest moments in wrestling history on Sunday. Suck my fukking dikk you p*ssy motherfukkers.