[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just got back from a carnival after party right after being at the show. Trying to do Carnival and All in one day was hectic. lol

Just some notes from the show:
Got floor seats on a decent price so was good viewing. Bout 14 rows back but visible
Yeah it was tarpered as fukk on like 45% of the stadium mostly on the otherside. But despite essientally being a half empty stadium didnt feel cause they packed enough people on side.
Bigger stage,very similar to a Wrestlemania stage, probably could have sold more tickets or they knew they expectations and padded
Missed the mixed tage and couple of other stuff, came in for whatever Dustin was in
Bang Bang Gang be tanned as fukk they pass for another race at this point
Weird opening to the show where the teams in the ladder match came out in the pre show and the main show just gets into the action
Accalimed more over than FTR and the Bucks...good moves, so so atmosphere
They had a turn the light off Mania situation with the lights for people in the upper bowl behind
Toni vs Mariah May kinda lost heat wirh the crowd after awhile
Honestly the Guantlet match saved and turned the show from just an alight show to a good show. Nigel and Zack Sabre got the biggest pop
Osprey vs MJF was the other one and that was a crazy response, Osprey was over. Didnt hate the contrast of styles but that spot on the ring apron was over done.
Man...Mercedes vs Britt was cold and dead as hell after the bell rang. I see now people blaming Britt but both seemed off. Peole went on the piss breal
Went to the bathroom for the start of the Jack Perry Darby match, missed the glass spot but I guess it popped people. Sting coming saved it

Man..I never went to Wrestlemania 30 but Bryan winning tonight was damn close. Hell of a story played out wirh the neck and close falls

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Avoided this thread until i saw the matches

But I already said danielson was going to win when they announced if he lose he retires, so wasn’t shocked by that..

Tired of the elite being champions tho.. shyt is tiresome

Glad Now slim Jayme Hayter is back

Christian Cage:hhh: challenging for the AEW title

Mariah May and Toni some fine ass bytches

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-08-25-221313.png

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I only got BD and Mercedes winning right. Glad the show wasn’t predictable though. And Christian winning was probably the best choice after all. They get to have a proper feud and it’ll be a good start to BD’s reign.