Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't disagree.
I just don't think they can have those women hold those tag titles and not just dogwalk the whole division until it'd beaten to death. Am I supposed to think Kayden and Katana could catch a win? :francis: Jade and Bianca both literally can clean that team's combined weight. Candice LaRae and Indi? They may as well stay they asses home.

Only way I see them getting them back is this exact scenario: it builds to that third CW NXT show where the main event is a women's tag team going at Jade and Bianca.

Lash/Jakara vs Jade/Bianca, only to get run-in interference from Fatal Influence?!?!?! :ohhh:
DO IT SHAWN YOU MAD b*stard :damn:
Or…..Put Charlotte & Becky together somehow and do a super match

I think thats the biggest issue. I thought they were leading there with Ronda & Shayna vs another super team like that but then they fuccked that up before it even really began

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Or…..Put Charlotte & Becky together somehow and do a super match
I never want to see Becky Lynch on TV again until she weighs more than Darby Allin.
that is the floor I need from her before she should be falling down for money again.
The buried Sasha and Alexa for 5+ years about being injury prone due to being small, but both of them in WWE weighed more than Becky does right now, and they weren't winning matches with slams in under 2 minutes :francis:
I think thats the biggest issue. I thought they were leading there with Ronda & Shayna vs another super team like that but then they fuccked that up before it even really began
it's weird too... because all the women in the E right now seem to be drifting into trios squads, too. So it makes the tag belt situation even more confusing, because the number of tag teams that don't have a third member stapled to the side of them now is basically none. So it gives me pause there too because it's starting to make it down to NXT too, which tells me something may be afoot in terms of the division itself
:jbhmm:

yo B-Fab.
Go stand by BB and Jade right quick. I'm tryna see somethin :patrice:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
In

zLLlzzE.png