Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Aint no way they lose again….

No fuccking way man :francis:

:mjpls:
I'd say it's 95% they have a 'miscommunication(tm)', one of them hits the other, they lose, and then feelings get involved and egos get involved :beli:

I could see Bianca turning tbh. She hasn't had a heel run since she went on her John She-na type run before Becky did the Becky thing that time. Plus I could see Bianca wanting to make sure Jade got some love :yeshrug:BB gon sell her ass off for Jade tho, I have no doubt in my mind she gon make Jade look like a world-eater.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'd say it's 95% they have a 'miscommunication(tm)', one of them hits the other, they lose, and then feelings get involved and egos get involved :beli:

I could see Bianca turning tbh. She hasn't had a heel run since she went on her John She-na type run before Becky did the Becky thing that time. Plus I could see Bianca wanting to make sure Jade got some love :yeshrug:BB gon sell her ass off for Jade tho, I have no doubt in my mind she gon make Jade look like a world-eater.
You think they’d try to stretch it or burn it before Mania?

I just cant see it cause that SD womens roster already too stacked for singles and Charlotte come back is right around the corner.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You think they’d try to stretch it or burn it before Mania?

I just cant see it cause that SD womens roster already too stacked for singles and Charlotte come back is right around the corner.
I don't disagree.
I just don't think they can have those women hold those tag titles and not just dogwalk the whole division until it'd beaten to death. Am I supposed to think Kayden and Katana could catch a win? :francis: Jade and Bianca both literally can clean that team's combined weight. Candice LaRae and Indi? They may as well stay they asses home.

Only way I see them getting them back is this exact scenario: it builds to that third CW NXT show where the main event is a women's tag team going at Jade and Bianca.

Lash/Jakara vs Jade/Bianca, only to get run-in interference from Fatal Influence?!?!?! :ohhh:
DO IT SHAWN YOU MAD b*stard :damn: