8/13/21: 1st episode of AEW Rampage (10pm TNT) Kenny Omega vs Christian, Britt Baker vs Red Velvet

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What kind of luchador comes from Alabama Excalibur?!

:mjlol:

Good show, an hour is all it needs. I liked the commentary team, just keep Mark doing backstage stuff. Cage/Omega was solid. Ending of the main event got a bit weird but overall it was a good match.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They went the WWE route with not having a New set.

That takes some points away for me.

Felt like a 3rd hour of Dynamite

Budget wise..... probably not smart to have a completely new set for a 1hr show. But being honest. I didnt even notice it one way or another. Not really watching these shows for the set. After the 15 mins of being impressed by it wears off it dont even matter no more

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Imma be honest but this doesn’t change my opinion :hubie:

crowd had no idea who she even was

good for them for them with that small long term detail
That is a little factoid that Mark Henry could've brought up in a quick interview with Jamie Hayter earlier in the show.

Daps
Budget wise..... probably not smart to have a completely new set for a 1hr show. But being honest. I didnt even notice it one way or another. Not really watching these shows for the set. After the 15 mins of being impressed by it wears off it dont even matter no more
I guess thats true but people have to admit, its gonna be hard to keep up this momentum

They are red hot right now but they will cool off when Rampage main events in the next several weeks will be "Big Show vs QT Marshall" with Mark Henry as special guest referee
:beli:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I guess thats true but people have to admit, its gonna be hard to keep up this momentum

They are red hot right now but they will cool off when Rampage main events in the next several weeks will be "Big Show vs QT Marshall" with Mark Henry as special guest referee

So like around NBA Allstar weekend, did you see that 4 part TNT doc about Inside NBA?

There was a ep that centered on Shaq coming and how at first it wasnt working out. Shaq every night was trynna do something so outrageous to surpass the previous night and even his co team was looking at him like:francis::martin:

It took a producer to pull him to the side and tell him to relax, he aint gotta overdo it every week. Its a weekly programming, they aint going no where.

AEW gotta just have the same mindset and they'll be fine man. Like if one week they have a insane hardcore match with Kenny vs Moxley that someone goes through glass and overall that show it great and momentum is high. They dont have to follow up the next week with someone getting set on fire.

Its ok to have just a regular one fall one on one with no extra shyt. Thats not going to lose them any momentum

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I thought the crowd for britt match was good! Even thi the match was mid

still dying at omega losing a belt right before a PPV

:mjlol: Impact lost

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im late and dozed but im the only person who actually rewatched back the "AEW Pittsburgh" 2019 episode to be reminded right away who that was at the end. It was overkill though.

But overall, this show kinda sucks so far. They wont be able to keep up the momentum of back to back hometown pops (Britt and Punk next week)

Show will be Velocity status in 2 months

That’s looking for negativity. Let it happen first