8/13/21: 1st episode of AEW Rampage (10pm TNT) Kenny Omega vs Christian, Britt Baker vs Red Velvet

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Hope Jericho isn't doing commentary full time on this show, dude just screeches the whole time like he doesn't understand he can just use his normal voice most of the time & it gets old quick.

Already know he's going to be the worst part of Punk showing up when he just starts screaming.

WWE really dropped the ball with Brian Myers. He could've shined in the upper midcard like Miz & Sami Zayn.

We finally at this point? Pretending Brian Myers is anything more than just a guy?:bryan:

Phantom

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Get Jericho out of the booth, he talks too damn much. I don't remember Mark Henry getting in a word the Brit/Valet match. He also needs to be a part time wrestler. Its painfully obvious he can't have a match like he use to and he doesn't bother to eat right or stay in shape. Get him off TV

Overall good show for aew

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Really hype for Omega/Christian at all out :obama: match was fire and they weren't even going 100 % w it.

Heel Kenny has been doing a great job :whew: sucks this run is almost over tho, nothing but fire matches :ohlawd: breath of fresh air from Jericho/Moxley title matches :hhh:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In retrospect, WWE was right about Ryder, Tye Dillenger, and a few other goofies who got smark love in WWE

They flop in the indies.

Ryder maybe the biggest Indy star now after the Gage match. He’s shown versatility he was never able to show in WWE. Spears is a flop. WWE wrote Jericho off as too old to headline 5 years ago and he’s gone on to headline many more big shows. Vince’s instincts are waning

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so I'm watching Rampage for the first time :gucci: why the fukk are there FOUR people on the commentary booth? :upsetfavre:I really wish all wrestling federations would stick to 2 man commentary booths

:lolbron:

I'm hoping it was just fukkery for the first ep and next week it's just Mark and Excalibur

Mark wasn't good but I hope he gets better :sadcam:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

AEW's trying to get the fans to study Jericho's lyrics before the show.

Jericho's acapella entrance on Wednesday will either be really incredible or a complete disaster. Nothing inbetween. Either way it's gonna be entertaining:mjgrin: