76ers are shopping Michael Carter-Williams

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they draft Okafor or Towns he's more than likely gone, since both are rated higher than him...
Thats stupid thiugh. Hinkie didnt learn enough from morey. You stockpile the toung asset until it peaks and then you trade. But it not even the same cuz he cant possibly win in a trade cuz theyre already too 5 picks. Morey was trading mid round picks for stars. Hinkie already has stars in waiting. He seems too inpatient for the process he's in.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
is MCW that bad? Though dude was becoming a star. I'm sure he would play better defense than Kyrie.

YES! his height and weight are just not conductive to being a productive point guard ever and his shooting is terrible so he cannot play the 2. Therefore he is in limbo. He can't do anything.

Just look at all these fools that were talking bout dante exum. Just watch dion waiters pick this dude to pieces. I swear if they were to ever play full court press against utah and burke isn't on the floor. Exum would NEVER make it past halfcourt against waiters. WATCH THESE GAMES PEOPLE. Exum was dribbling with his back to the basket against waiters. He was so scared to lose the ball and he did anyway.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YES! his height and weight are just not conductive to being a productive point guard ever and his shooting is terrible so he cannot play the 2. Therefore he is in limbo. He can't do anything.

Just look at all these fools that were talking bout dante exum. Just watch dion waiters pick this dude to pieces. I swear if they were to ever play full court press against utah and burke isn't on the floor. Exum would NEVER make it past halfcourt against waiters. WATCH THESE GAMES PEOPLE. Exum was dribbling with his back to the basket against waiters. He was so scared to lose the ball and he did anyway.

You don't think he can be good in the backcourt with a lead scoring guard like Irving?

Daps
shyt like this is just more confirmation of my belief that Hinkie set this franchise back even further. Yeah you're not gonna always have blemish-free run building a foundation through the draft, but a lot of the shyt he's done has basically been going in circles. We don't know if Embiid will ever be healthy on a long term basis, Noel won't fit in the long term and the one 'stable' building piece of the team looks likely to be on his way out. That's two-three seasons potentially wasted, with all hope falling on a player who hasn't even played a NBA game yet.

This shyt is like Master P handing the keys over to the Tank to Silkk The Shocker. :scust:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
You don't think he can be good in the backcourt with a lead scoring guard like Irving?

Impossible! he is not a spot up shooter so he needs the ball in his hands....he can't handle the ball so he cannot play point guard...basically. He can't be on the floor!

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Hinkie knows what he doing MCW is ass and Noel. I Fukkin hate everything about MCW his body lanaguage turnovers dribble shooting he just garbage.

thank you...a philly fan that watches games.

I also heard MCW likes dudes but thats :mjdrinkinnnggg: none of my business...someone on here said they saw him at a few of those :mjpls: esque type clubs.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That's two-three seasons potentially wasted, with all hope falling on a player who hasn't even played a NBA game yet.

This shyt is like Master P handing the keys over to the Tank to Silkk The Shocker. :scust:

If healthy Joel will usher in a new age of peace and enlightenment in the post :blessed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All these pieces available & the Lakers ain't get shyt:beli: