76ers are shopping Michael Carter-Williams

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Noel is more likely to get moved, the Sixers could take Towns, Okafor or Mudiay, the fact they want to move MCW tells me they probably like Mudiay a lot.
Ya possibly but don't think they can get much for Noel. Now let's say a team has 3rd pick they have first pick you don't see them trading embbid for #3 (if mudaiy available) and taking okafor #1?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
MCW reminds me of a young Andre Miller... Get it done Ernie!!!

Philly has no plan for the future. They're the idot who plays the lottery everyday, hoping for a miracle.

They cant say they dont have assets.
I know a couple of people who play everyday and they win very often. The pick 3 and 4's

One guys wins literally every month, another every couple of months. Couple of hundred to a couple of thousand. There must a formula or something :manny:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
This could also mean they value Tony Wroten over MCW. They're pretty similar players and don't mesh so well in the backcourt. Wroten has been really good this year and is less prone to the 2/20 shooting games MCW puts up.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ya possibly but don't think they can get much for Noel. Now let's say a team has 3rd pick they have first pick you don't see them trading embbid for #3 (if mudaiy available) and taking okafor #1?

Nah, Noel will definitely have a big trade market for him, there are plenty of teams that would love to have him, young defensive bigs in the league will always have happy buyers.

They aren't trading Embiid, he's probably the only untouchable player on their roster, they'd probably just take Okafor and overpay for a PG in free agency.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
MCW reminds me of a young Andre Miller... Get it done Ernie!!!

I know a couple of people who play everyday and they win very often. The pick 3 and 4's

One guys wins literally every month, another every couple of months. Couple of hundred to a couple of thousand. There must a formula or something :manny:
:mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I though this dude was nice, did he fall off this badly in his sophomore year? They are tanking tho

Isnt the point of tanking to at least acquire young talent with your already young talent and see how it works. He aint been running with Embid yet, how about Noel?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Noel is more likely to get moved, the Sixers could take Towns, Okafor or Mudiay, the fact they want to move MCW tells me they probably like Mudiay a lot.
They're not trading Noel breh he's a cornerstone, they've invested way too much in him no way

Pesci

Architect
Daps
This could also mean they value Tony Wroten over MCW. They're pretty similar players and don't mesh so well in the backcourt. Wroten has been really good this year and is less prone to the 2/20 shooting games MCW puts up.
Wroten is also an extremely hard worker, supposedly

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll trade Kyrie, Thompson for him and Noel.

Nah...but I damn sure would of packaged waiters with someone for him and slide kyrie to sg on offense and hEd guard the pg while mcw guards the sg.

It would work because mcw will need to just focus on passing defense and shooting as a 4th 5th option.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
:blessed: more shots for the gawd covington. I swear mcw purposely ignores this dude. Embiid Covington Kj mcdaniels is a solid core imo, they need to get some more shooters and they're set

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
lol in what ways? I'm trying to think of some and I'm drawing blanks.