76ers are shopping Michael Carter-Williams

Daps
I don't even know why I bother arguing with nikkas who don't watch the games or know nothing about this team, I'm not doing it anymore have at it brehs :manny:
You can't try that shyt on me breh, I watch Philly games and I'm well aware how much time they've put in to rebuild his shot. The problem is, if you believe he's a cornerstone for your franchise, it doesn't sound like you have much hope of success. He's an off-piece who serves lil-to-no purpose on a team that's tanking and in need of actual franchise talent in the front court.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
You can't try that shyt on me breh, I watch Philly games and I'm well aware how much time they've put in to rebuild his shot. The problem is, if you believe he's a cornerstone for your franchise, it doesn't sound like you have much hope of success. He's an off-piece who serves lil-to-no purpose on a team that's tanking and in need of actual franchise talent in the front court.
I don't feel like arguing no more breh, I've said my piece :manny: Only time will tell right?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Never said that, what the fukk are u talking about nikka? :heh:

oh sorry...I thought since you were a philly fan you thought otherwise. My apologies:takedat:

But him needed 2 more years :upsetfavre: nikka he cannot dribble and cannot shoot. If we give MCW 2 years then give my boy austin rivers 3 years :troll: cuz he is younger :troll:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
oh sorry...I thought since you were a philly fan you thought otherwise. My apologies:takedat:

But him needed 2 more years :upsetfavre: nikka he cannot dribble and cannot shoot. If we give MCW 2 years then give my boy austin rivers 3 years :troll: cuz he is younger :troll:

:deadrose:

Evan Turner & Thad Young ruined the 76ers Pump & Dump scheme. They basically proved any stats accumulated on the 76ers squads are empty volume stats based on minutes played. They're still on shyt squads and can't even provide any great minutes.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Josh Harris wants to get the Sixers payroll as low as possible and rack up draft picks so they can use that as bait to assist in the sale the team. They don't give one solid fukk about making this team competitive.