76ers are shopping Michael Carter-Williams

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
lol in what ways? I'm trying to think of some and I'm drawing blanks.
6'5 + do it all PGs. Neither are great shooters and they both need to get into the lane and don't protect the ball very well. They're both also decent defenders who gamble too much.

They're not the exact same player but they are fairly similar

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
embiid has that injury-prone look in his face.

they might as well just draft another big man and run with the 3-headed monster. unless they lose in the lottery and walk away with like the 5th pick or something.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I think that is silly. Why dont they just build the talent they have?? They'll get a top 4 pick anyway

what's wrong with MCW? Why getting rid of him, they may get like a top 3 pick this year and it's full of big men, but they wanna trade their pg?

Is he even any good? :ld:

I though this dude was nice, did he fall off this badly in his sophomore year? They are tanking tho

Isnt the point of tanking to at least acquire young talent with your already young talent and see how it works. He aint been running with Embid yet, how about Noel?

Nah...but I damn sure would of packaged waiters with someone for him and slide kyrie to sg on offense and hEd guard the pg while mcw guards the sg.

It would work because mcw will need to just focus on passing defense and shooting as a 4th 5th option.

:mjlol: Y'all must have never seen a Sixers game :mjlol: not that I blame you tho...they are shytty :scusthov:

MCW is the definition of a turnover. He is the exact reason why I will never believe in 6'6 pg being the main ball handler in this era :dwillhuh: dude has games where he turns that shyt over 8 times :snoop: He is shooting well below 40% from the field and well below 30% from 3. Not to forget below 65% from the line.
And y'all give me shyt for supporting Austin Rivers :dahell:

He won rookie of the year on a class that will all be role players. Nobody in that class is going to ever be an allstar. The only one with a good shot is oladipo.

Slide Kyrie to SG on offense :heh: You really think a coach would let someone with shytty handles keep handling the ball when you have a ALL star Ball handler in Kyrie on the wings :heh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
MCW is and will always be trash. Horrible PG. Can't shoot, defend, turns the ball over like Robin Givens, and is uncomfortably bright.

Hinkie is never getting two 1sts for him.
:mjlol: Y'all must have never seen a Sixers game :mjlol: not that I blame you tho...they are shytty :scusthov:

MCW is the definition of a turnover. He is the exact reason why I will never believe in 6'6 pg being the main ball handler in this era :dwillhuh: dude has games where he turns that shyt over 8 times :snoop: He is shooting well below 40% from the field and well below 30% from 3. Not to forget below 65% from the line.
And y'all give me shyt for supporting Austin Rivers :dahell:

He won rookie of the year on a class that will all be role players. Nobody in that class is going to ever be an allstar. The only one with a good shot is oladipo.

Slide Kyrie to SG on offense :heh: You really think a coach would let someone with shytty handles keep handling the ball when you have a ALL star Ball handler in Kyrie on the wings :heh:
This man knows what's up.

Dude is a bum. Philly has changed their entire scheme to make him look like a competent player just to be able to trade him for the past two years and its impossible. Dude is a living dumpster fire.