76ers are shopping Michael Carter-Williams

Sixers11

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good. I doubt they get anybody to bite though. I just don't think there is much of a market for him. It seems like PG is the easiest position to play in sports nowadays, or, maybe its just an abnormally deep position. Either way, its not too hard to find a good one. I means I'd hit up the Suns before the Sixers if I'm looking for a guard. They have 3 quality starters on that team alone.

I put MCW in the bottom 7 of starting PGs right now and I think his ceiling is maybe bottom 15...basically a league average starter. In a league so pick-and-roll heavy, he is pretty poor on both sides of the ball. He makes terrible decisions on the pick and roll on offense and turns it over a ton. On top of that, he is easier to guard because you can go under screens and not worry about his jump shot. Defensively, he dies on screens so often and just isn't very good defending it. The pluses are that he is big and long, has good vision (but makes bad choices), can get to the rim, and can guard 1 on 1 when interested. Aside from that, he is a below average shooter that will kill your spacing, a bad decision maker (fukking guy still jumps looking to pass like a HS kid), and a poor team defender. His stats are decent but I can't tell you how many assists/pts he gets because the other clearly doesn't give a shyt (usually when they're up big anyway). Somebody has to score on awful teams and, on the Sixers, its MCW. I'd trade him for two late firsts or just cut my losses and take a mid first rounder. Hopefully, Hinkie is not afraid to swallow his pride here..

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I think how bad he is, is being overstated here, he's definitely not the level of player that should be putting up like 15 , 7 and 7. He's just a young guy who is asked to do way too much.

I think on a better team and his numbers would level out a lot more. He could definitely be useful to a lot of teams.

Sixers11

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, he will probably be a league average PG. Show some flashes and win you some games but lose you some when he goes 1-9 w./ 5 TOs. That's not worth much....I mean, he's definitely not trash but an OK starter that forces you to play shooters at the 2 and 3 and will kill you w/ TOs is not highly sought after

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't even know why I bother arguing with nikkas who don't watch the games or know nothing about this team, I'm not doing it anymore have at it brehs :manny:
like people don't like watching their favorite team feast on MCW's turnovers, Rondo-esque shooting, and pathetic defense every night :russ:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
like people don't like watching their favorite team feast on MCW's turnovers, Rondo-esque shooting, and pathetic defense every night :russ:
You right breh you know more about my team than me even though I watch every game, but hey I'm just a clueless nikka don't mind me :ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You right breh you know more about my team than me even though I watch every game, but hey I'm just a clueless nikka don't mind me :ehh:
You think I don't know what you're going through right now? :mjlol:

:mjcry:

breh

my point guard of the future and franchise savior used to be DJ Augustin. I know what you're going through right now :wow::to: you just gotta be honest with yourself. :trash: is :trash:and will always be :trash: and never anything more than :trash: and to refer to :trash: as anything but :trash: means you're just setting yourself up for more disappointment and heartache :mjcry:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
good

Kevin Pritchard's failure as Blazers GM taught us that you don't overrate your young talent and better strike while the iron is still hot

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
You think I don't know what you're going through right now? :mjlol:

:mjcry:

breh

my point guard of the future and franchise savior used to be DJ Augustin. I know what you're going through right now :wow::to: you just gotta be honest with yourself. :trash: is :trash:and will always be :trash: and never anything more than :trash: and to refer to :trash: as anything but :trash: means you're just setting yourself up for more disappointment and heartache :mjcry:
Y'all nikkas really think I don't realize MCW is not a top shelf PG :mjlol: Of course he ain't nikka, All I'm saying is give breh more than 2 fukking years to prove himself on a team that was literally designed for him to fail :dead: If there's an upgrade at PG available along the way then replace the nikka but until then stick with him.:what: