concise

Veteran
Daps

Why would I Q&A with a bytch who does nothing but attack me when I've done nothing to her in my life? I've Q&A'ed on tinychat with posters before. I have no interest in talking to that thing. I don't do shyt on anyone's terms. I'm the celebrity. You guys are the stans. I do shyt on my terms. I don't even lurk that room at all so it doesn't matter to me. I just like watching you people squirm in fear.

Btw, I see a lot of people getting banned for nothing though but you guys DO know it's possible to lurk tinychat invisibly (no nickname) and even unban yourself from the room, right? I thought it was common knowledge. :ohhh:

Why would you not do a Q&A when you're already talking about her in this post and others?

You've Q&A'd with posters on tinychat? In our room, or some other room? Would those posters be included in the group you're talking about in that phrase "You guys are the stans?"

How do you do that invisible lurk thing and what is it good for? :leon: How many times have you used it? :leon:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why would you not when you're already talking about her in this post and others?

You've Q&A'd with posters on tinychat? In our room, or some other room? Would those posters be included in the group you're talking about in that phrase "You guys are the stans?"

How do you do that invisible lurk thing and what is it good for? :leon: How many times have you used it? :leon:

I have no interest in talking to her nor do I talk about her. I've had Q&A's with posters on here, but not in your room. I have my own room. Plus the other room I go into which is actually popping and people talk about real things and not just "X poster made this thread" and "y poster just got ethered". You know, actual conversations about shyt not related to messageboard characters?

I wouldn't post the trick publicly on here. I've used it a few times though. Not in that room so don't get scary about that too. As for what it's good for, it's not needed but nice to have.

I know what makes you all tick and I know how to make the ticking stop... but it looks like you guys are doing a great job at that on your own. :mjpls: I don't even need to use the admin glitch on you guys. :whew:

concise

Veteran
Daps

I have no interest in talking to her nor do I talk about her. I've had Q&A's with posters on here, but not in your room. I have my own room. Plus the other room I go into which is actually popping and people talk about real things and not just "X poster made this thread" and "y poster just got ethered". You know, actual conversations about shyt not related to messageboard characters?

I wouldn't post the trick publicly on here. I've used it a few times though. Not in that room so don't get scary about that too. As for what it's good for, it's not needed but nice to have.

I know what makes you all tick and I know how to make the ticking stop... but it looks like you guys are doing a great job at that on your own. :mjpls:

:upsetfavre: Who are your posts at 9:42 and 9:57 about? Just because those posts, like others that may not have mentions or quotes in them, doesn't mean we can't tell who they're about. :usure: Maybe I'm wrong. Who are they about?

You have your own room? :leon: Link? And are you implying things about a room you say you've never been in? :leon:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:upsetfavre: Who are your posts at 9:42 and 9:57 about? Just because those posts, like others that may not have mentions or quotes in them, doesn't mean we can't tell who they're about. :usure: Maybe I'm wrong. Who are they about?

You have your own room? :leon: Link? And are you implying things about a room you say you've never been in? :leon:

That'd be convenient of me to answer, wouldn't it? It's about whoever it applies to. I can't tell you people apart from this high up above you. Yes I have my own room. People have told me what goes on in there and not on some spying shyt either. Some of your closest friends let me know. Honestly even if they didn't you people are so one dimensional that anyone with a brain could know what you guys talk about.

Like I said, I don't need to do anything at all. And the best part is you all know I'm right about that. RiRi

concise

Veteran
Daps

That'd be convenient of me to answer, wouldn't it? It's about whoever it applies to. I can't tell you people apart from this high. Yes I have my own room. People have told me what goes on in there and not on some spying shyt either. Some of your close friends let me know. Honestly even if they didn't you people are so one dimensional that anyone with a brain could know what you guys talk about.

Like I said, I don't need to do anything at all. And the best part is you all know I'm right about that. RiRi

:leostare: Why is it that my experiences in there and the ones you're claiming are so different?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:leostare: Why is it that my experiences in there and the ones you're claiming are so different?
You tell me... If I'm wrong then I guess I'm never in there after all. Whoops. I forgot. Logic doesn't work on you people. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. As long as you're living in fear I've won and I haven't even attempted to play the game.

concise

Veteran
Daps

You tell me... If I'm wrong then I guess I'm never in there after all. Whoops. I forgot. Logic doesn't work on you people. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. As long as you're living in fear I've won and I haven't even attempted to play the game.

But I thought you said people have told you things, and anyone with a brain could figure it out? :leostare: