Daps
:beli:
G3kr8sU.gif

If it counts, you're one of my few favourites :takedat:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Your obsessions with **** will drive you over the cliff.

nikka shut the fukk up.

Your not even on enough to speak on this shyt.

First of all its fukkinh creepy a grown man will sit in a chat room for houra not saying a word.

It could be 2 people in the room he will just sit there and take notes by listening and watching what we are saying.

Thats is fukking creepy and if you think otherwise u are stupid.

shyt doesnt matter if we share personal details or not.

Tiny chat is suppose to be a care free relaxed enviroment.

Folks shouldnt have to continously hold their tounge and watch what they type and say because some werido is sitting in the room just watching them.

All the mods will continue to ban him.

Like i said you arent on there enough.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up.

First of all its fukkinh creepy a grown man will sit in a chat room for houra not saying a word.

It could be 2 people in the room he will just sit there and take notes by listening and watching what we are saying.

Folks shouldnt have to continously hold their tounge and watch what they type and say because some werido is sitting in the room just watching them.

I woke up this morning to see that I had been banned. Was it because I was snoring :damn:

concise

Veteran
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up.

You're right that it is pathetic for a grown man to be doing that. I agree that it is creepy.

But I also see these posts below which tells me that **** paranoia is about to mess this up, similar to the **** paranoia that is finally starting to die down on the board.

I woke up this morning to see that I had been banned. Was it because I was snoring :damn:

Idk, your voice seem to raise itself a couple octaves. I have like 200 posts, about 2 of which relate to Tinychat and they're both about @Phoenix_Knightly23. Who exactly am I reporting to? And it's 5 am where I am and I'm feeling good, my night is :blessed: . Thank you for wishing me well.

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
You're right that it is pathetic for a grown man to be doing that. I agree that it is creepy.

But I also see these posts below which tells me that **** paranoia is about to mess this up, similar to the **** paranoia that is finally starting to die down on the board.

Mine was more of a joke though...I was banned around the time when everyone was leaving at 6:30 am (it could have been related to the **** thing though...idk).