ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@KenyaDoll i un banned you.

Your name left and came back and didnt say anyting i thought someone was using your name.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You're right that it is pathetic for a grown man to be doing that. I agree that it is creepy.

But I also see these posts below which tells me that **** paranoia is about to mess this up, similar to the **** paranoia that is finally starting to die down on the board.

Nahh we'll just keep banning him i dont get tired :manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
That hilarious moment when FALSE conspiracy theories on top of more FALSE conspiracies drive people crazy, make them lose their sanity and ultimately destroy them.

:blessed:

It's all going to collapse and I will have nothing to do with it either. I don't have to do anything. You're already destroying yourselves. :ahh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up.

Your not even on enough to speak on this shyt.

First of all its fukkinh creepy a grown man will sit in a chat room for houra not saying a word.

It could be 2 people in the room he will just sit there and take notes by listening and watching what we are saying.

Thats is fukking creepy and if you think otherwise u are stupid.

shyt doesnt matter if we share personal details or not.

Tiny chat is suppose to be a care free relaxed enviroment.

Folks shouldnt have to continously hold their tounge and watch what they type and say because some werido is sitting in the room just watching them.

All the mods will continue to ban him.

Like i said you arent on there enough.

It actually would be creepy, if I were doing that. I've been to tinychat a total of about 4 times? My first time there, I sat there and listened to seedzington argue with some latin chick. I have actually said words in there but most of the time I listen to the jokes getting cracked while I do my own thing. You guys are just so cliqued up that it doesn't really make a difference. You won't have to ban me anymore because I honestly do not give a shyt lol. You are paranoid as fukk and I don't really want to come back.

Why would you need to hold your tongue anyway? This is the internet, sir.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
That hilarious moment when FALSE conspiracy theories on top of more FALSE conspiracies drive people crazy, make them lose their sanity and ultimately destroy them.

:blessed:

It's all going to collapse and I will have nothing to do with it either. :pachaha:

Always love admitting your **** huh.

Not once was sierra mist mention.

Why are you in this thread?

One u so call hate tiny chat right?

Two you werent called why are you chiming in?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
How does a bytch who has me on ignore quote me? She's on ignore so I can't read what she's saying.

Don't mind me. I'm just laughing at a bunch of paranoid losers who take this shyt so seriously it's driving them mad. It's a beautiful feeling.

:pachaha:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Somebody tell me when @Resident Lesbian gets that Q&A with @Sierra Mist happening. We all know it's gonna happen sooner or later. I would be interested in both the questions and the replies. :ehh:

Since your not **** and you never pretended to be a woman.

Why not kill all the noise and have a Q&A in tiny chat:shaq:

Please don't say you don't have time we see your post count :youngsabo:

You don't have to cam up just mic up so we can talk:ohword:

I know if I was constantly being accused I would want to set the record straight.

Please no run around replies either.

Daps
It actually would be creepy, if I were doing that. I've been to tinychat a total of about 4 times? My first time there, I sat there and listened to seedzington argue with some latin chick. I have actually said words in there but most of the time I listen to the jokes getting cracked while I do my own thing. You guys are just so cliqued up that it doesn't really make a difference. You won't have to ban me anymore because I honestly do not give a shyt lol. You are paranoid as fukk and I don't really want to come back.

Why would you need to hold your tongue anyway? This is the internet, sir.

A lot of people in chat don't like seedz. :yeshrug:

His schtick of an alcoholic misogynist has gotten old.

Also i have no idea if you're **** and i don't care.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Somebody tell me when @Resident Lesbian gets that Q&A with @Sierra Mist happening. We all know it's gonna happen sooner or later. I would be interested in both the questions and the replies. :ehh:

Why would I Q&A with a bytch who does nothing but attack me when I've done nothing to her in my life? I've Q&A'ed on tinychat with posters before. I have no interest in talking to that thing. I don't do shyt on anyone's terms. I'm the celebrity. You guys are the stans. I do shyt on my terms. I don't even lurk that room at all so it doesn't matter to me. I just like watching you people squirm in fear.

Btw, I see a lot of people getting banned for nothing though but you guys DO know it's possible to lurk tinychat invisibly (no nickname) and even unban yourself from the room, right? I thought it was common knowledge. :ohhh:

Have a great night kids. :youngsabo: