Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
But I thought you said people have told you things, and anyone with a brain could figure it out? :leostare:
They'll tell things like I was being talked about for 4 hours. Or things like the room is boring and repetitive. Or things like all you guys talk about is shyt about the coli.

Again, if I'm wrong then what are you so afraid of? If THEY are wrong then what are you afraid of? Have fun waiting for me until tomorrow morning.

concise

Veteran
Daps

They'll tell things like I was being talked about for 4 hours. Or things like the room is boring and repetitive. Or things like all you guys talk about is shyt about the coli.

Again, if I'm wrong then what are you so afraid of? If THEY are wrong then what are you afraid of? Have fun waiting for me until tomorrow morning.

Who are these people? And why are they going in a room to talk about people in a room talking about people on a forum? Why wouldn't they be talking about real things and not actual conversations about shyt not related to messageboard characters?

And I'm not really sure what the rest of them are afraid of. Might want to engage them separately.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Who are these people? And why are they going in a room to talk about people in a room talking about people on a forum? Why wouldn't they be talking about real things and not actual conversations about shyt not related to messageboard characters?

And I'm not really sure what the rest of them are afraid of. Might want to engage them separately.
SHSIS

concise

Veteran
Daps

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:leostare: Why is it that my experiences in there and the ones you're claiming are so different?

:mjpls: Dude know he be lurking. Any room gets boring for a while till foolishness pops off, what else new?

He has built such a grand self-personality cult around himself that he can't come back to reality. I'm not even dissing, this aint normal. :nashsterio:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:mjpls: Dude know he be lurking. Any room gets boring for a while till foolishness pops off, what else new?

He has built such a grand self-personality cult around himself that he can't come back to reality. I'm not even dissing, this aint normal. :nashsterio:
:inlove::inlove::inlove:

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

:inlove::inlove:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I don't but your fear that I do is enough. A site full of 9000 posters and you're worried about me? I think I'm famous.
iIxgyUXSJUOlr.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

This is completely off topic but uhmmmm, your avi is just amazing. Really amazing. I love looking at it.

I told him that shyt before.

One day i watched it for 1 min and i legit giggled.

@concise is there a video for that gif.

Last edited by a moderator: