700+ African dead attempting to escape the motherland by boat for Europe.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Urchin is either @christinasade or the OatmealCreamPie user.
Chick should either pick up the doll and show her mother where he touched her, or do some Googles, pick up a phone, and call her pops to tell him that she's mad.

Id prefer she pick up a heart attack or a bullet. :sas2:

Just report the slut each and every time she starts up on here and she'll eventually shut the fukk up one way or the other.

Daps
Haitians are always going to pay for rising up, fighting, and winning their damn freedom. :to:

Pretty much. Cacs are still mad about it till this day. If Haitians were smart they should've combined Dessalines mindset and Japanese Isolationist mindset.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
640px-Le_monument_de_la_Renaissance_Africaine.jpg
:to:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Damn this hurts my soul.
Our people go through so much.
Its no wonder they hold on to the belief that they will somehow find a better life after they pass. Its hard struggling every day and thinking thats its in vain. I hope they all rest in peace. I feel horrible for thier families. Probably was just trying to find jobs to take care of thier families.
Yes it really does hurt. God bless all of them, it really is heartbreaking.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Because our children dont need decent mothers, right? :shaq2: Get this feminazi c00n the fukk out :camby:

This has nothing to do with what I said. It is more than obvious that Black men need to do a better job of providing for their people.