700+ African dead attempting to escape the motherland by boat for Europe.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Will black people vote for Hillary after that?

:francis: this bytch..... in my option our voting does not mean shyt. it's all about the electoral college anyway......if they want Hillary to be the president then they will find away to make her the president... look at this Start around 14:00

Daps
Reppin
London
So when is enough going to be enough and the tribal warfare finally comes to end?

Boat loads of people shouldn't be dying trying to escape to cac countries that don't want them there.

It won't end until the psychopaths and despots run out of armaments, I guess. That includes Western governments, by the way. Bear in mind, many of those refugees are/were from Syria and Libya, and, until recently, didn't have a need to run to European countries. There's no real short term solution. For many of those escaping, it's either die at home; grow despondent in an overrun refugee camp; or escape to the West - where they've been informed, rightly or wrongly, they stand a better chance of having a decent life.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Will black people vote for Hillary after that?

You know they will. #1 she's a Democrat, #2 Black people fell for Obama's con (so why not again?) #3 they'll conveniently leave out all the racist fukk shyt the Clintons are know for #4 she only needs to bring her white ass to black women and they'll deal and #5 (and the worst of all) Elect them after they expected Black people to support them in '08. They haven't forgot. Let her get in there and it's really gonna be some shyt coming down on your ass. Whether or not you view it as betrayal supporting Obama over Hillary in '08, the Clintons damn sure think so. That's what worries me most about her getting elected. But far too many Black people aren't politically savvy to see that.

Elect Hillary so she can settle up and grind that axe with you black ass brehs.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
You know they will. #1 she's a Democrat, #2 Black people fell for Obama's con (so why not again?) #3 they'll conveniently leave out all the racist fukk shyt the Clintons are know for #4 she only needs to bring her white ass to black women and they'll deal and #5 (and the worst of all) Elect them after they expected Black people to support them in '08. They haven't forgot. Let her get in there and it's really gonna be some shyt coming down on your ass. Whether or not you view it as betrayal supporting Obama over Hillary in '08, the Clintons damn sure think so. That's what worries me most about her getting elected. But far too many Black people aren't politically savvy to see that.

Don't forget Bill Clinton was president during the Rwandan genocide in 1994 and didn't stop it.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Don't forget Bill Clinton was president during the Rwandan genocide in 1994 and didn't stop it.

Exactly. And who was handling business when it came to the genocide of black Libyans and inhumane treatment of other black Africans...Hillary. That's 2/2 when it comes to genocide/mass killing/ethnic cleansing when it comes to blacks. Not to mention all the funny shyt they said and did even during the '08 election. I've never fukked with Obama but all that racial shyt her camp pulled was over the line. Anybody can look at Libya today and see the carnage she helped inflict. She's dangerous, very dangerous.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. And who was handling business when it came to the genocide of black Libyans and inhumane treatment of other black Africans...Hillary. That's 2/2 when it comes to genocide/mass killing/ethnic cleansing when it comes to blacks. Not to mention all the funny shyt they said and did even during the '08 election. I've never fukked with Obama but all that racial shyt her camp pulled was over the line. Anybody can look at Libya today and see the carnage she helped inflict. She's dangerous, very dangerous.

She is a big reason Haiti has a puppet government.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Can't build without resources/$$$ or allies. 50+ countries on that African tribalism, everybody wants to be the leader of the blacks, nobody wants to build a union. Everybody on that boat was poor as well, rich Africans not even thinking bout something that ridiculous.
Africa lacking in resources? No. There just lacking science of mining. That's why African countries often try to call back skilled engineers living overseas to comeback and build infrastructure in their home countries. A lot of the tribalism in African can be connected to religious indoctrination and the relationship strain applied by Europeans (i.e. Hutu vs Tutsi). The rich can only do what the poor allows them to do.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You know they will. #1 she's a Democrat, #2 Black people fell for Obama's con (so why not again?) #3 they'll conveniently leave out all the racist fukk shyt the Clintons are know for #4 she only needs to bring her white ass to black women and they'll deal and #5 (and the worst of all) Elect them after they expected Black people to support them in '08.They haven't forgot. Let her get in there and it's really gonna be some shyt coming down on your ass. Whether or not you view it as betrayal supporting Obama over Hillary in '08, the Clintons damn sure think so. That's what worries me most about her getting elected. But far too many Black people aren't politically savvy to see that.

:whew:

You know them Clinton's haven't forgotten. White America is gonna have it's "revenge" when Obama's out of office. And she is gonna get her payback on the black community. Never forget we're dealing with a vindictive force.

I would hope black people wouldn't.. but damn. Too damn reactive and not even good at it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
everyone report this post. this member goes from thread to thread derailing any topic with gender war bullshyt. Shes not going to stop until the mods get involved.

Ive already reported her and encourage you all to do the same. Im tired of this shyt.

@Urchin is either @christinasade or the OatmealCreamPie user.
Chick should either pick up the doll and show her mother where he touched her, or do some Googles, pick up a phone, and call her pops to tell him that she's mad.