700+ African dead attempting to escape the motherland by boat for Europe.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
No fukking shyt, Sherlock. But that's a different statement. You were shyting on black men as a whole, NOT specific black men.

Yes I am because they need to be called out for their failures to do right by their communities.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
As much as we hate what the woman Urchin is saying, she's mostly right. The black man has dropped the ball and proven to be too p*ssy as of late to protect our people.

We can blame women for whoring, bedwenching, etc., but it comes down to, men not having control of their women. Father's being present to teach their daughters to not be thots.

It's going to be a bloody business for blacks to get out of this mess!

It's why I stated a group similar to Boko will be necessary. Africa needs a ideology to sweep through there, and you either convert and support...or die. That will get all of that tribal b.s. out the way.

Ugly as it is, that's what's necessary.

The continent needs a Shaka Zulu to come through there and make everyone one blood. Or do like Europe and instead of creating white supremacy, create black supremacy. Kill all the c00ns and scared negroes.

Don't know if it's possible in this age however.

Finally, a BM who admits the truth!

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As much as we hate what the woman Urchin is saying, she's mostly right. The black man has dropped the ball and proven to be too p*ssy as of late to protect our people.

We can blame women for whoring, bedwenching, etc., but it comes down to, men not having control of their women. Father's being present to teach their daughters to not be thots.

It's going to be a bloody business for blacks to get out of this mess!

It's why I stated a group similar to Boko will be necessary. Africa needs a ideology to sweep through there, and you either convert and support...or die. That will get all of that tribal b.s. out the way.

Ugly as it is, that's what's necessary.

The continent needs a Shaka Zulu to come through there and make everyone one blood. Or do like Europe and instead of creating white supremacy, create black supremacy. Kill all the c00ns and scared negroes.

Don't know if it's possible in this age however.
And what does that say about the American Indian Man, who damn near got his people wiped off the earth completely? The Black Man definitely has his flaws (which I never denied), but we succeeded where a lot of other people have fallen into near extinction.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Pretty much. Cacs are still mad about it till this day. If Haitians were smart they should've combined Dessalines mindset and Japanese Isolationist mindset.
the haitian higher ups know but they get soo much money so they dont care. time after time nothing happens because they dont want to lose they position, i see these fukboys in France and miami all up in they pictures showing they wealth

Daps
the haitian higher ups know but they get soo much money so they dont care. time after time nothing happens because they dont want to lose they position, i see these fukboys in France and miami all up in they pictures showing they wealth

My parents tell me all the time about them. Are Haitians that fukking bad at electing Politicians? :mindblown: I think Black people in general are bad at electing leaders... just look at Africa.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
And what does that say about the American Indian Man, who damn near got his people wiped off the earth completely? The Black Man definitely has his flaws (which I never denied), but we succeeded where a lot of other people have fallen into near extinction.

What does Native Americans have to do with this? You came out of left field with that one when we are talking about the Black man. Native Americans would be easier to wipe out because they were a smaller group on one continent. It does not compare when the Black man is in North America, Africa, Caribbean, South America and now in Europe and everywhere the conditions are the same.

Nice deflecting (typical), but you're comparing apples and oranges and it does not take away from the fact that BM have been destructive and a detriment to their own people.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What does Native Americans have to do with this? You came out of left field with that one when we are talking about the Black man. Native Americans would be easier to wipe out because they were a smaller group on one continent. It does not compare when the Black man is in North America, Africa, Caribbean, South America and now in Europe and everywhere the conditions are the same.

Nice deflecting (typical), but you're comparing apples and oranges and it does not take away from the fact that BM have been destructive and a detriment to their own people.
It does compare when we aren't united compared to other groups.

We progressed from slavery to now based on our own group with not much outside help.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Bytch, shut the fukk up.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
It does compare when we aren't united compared to other groups.

We progressed from slavery to now based on our own group with not much outside help.

This response has nothing to do with my response. Native Americans can't be compared to Black men, period.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This response has nothing to do with my response. Native Americans can't be compared to Black men, period.
It has everything to do with your response If your talking about African Americans. :comeon:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That dude @Slang Dussain Ali is retarded. Just because black men are poor or lose a war doesn't given black women the right to betray the race just like Native American men being poor and losing their wars didn't give Native American women the right to betray the Native race. Black women are expected to fight on and anything less is counterproductive and treacherous, the same way the Native American's actions were (and led to their race's extinction).