700+ African dead attempting to escape the motherland by boat for Europe.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
This has nothing to do with what I said. It is more than obvious that Black men need to do a better job of providing for their people.
And black women dont play a role? Because we all know ALL black men are bad role models and father figures and black women have no choice but to mindlessly lay down with and procreate with them, and its also the black mans fault we have women out here being THOTS and not ladies.

Oh wait.....:pachaha:

We can sit and play blame the opposite sex all day, or simply come to the realization that one of our biggest probs is this vicious cycle creates by a lack of the traditional family system. Your posts are adding to the negative stereotype that women lack logic and accountability. Without proper mothers AND fathers our youth are lost out here, both play a major role as far as creating men and children, however, a man cant raise a woman and a woman cant raise a man, thats where the other comes in. What, you think its all the mans job to raise a family? shyt, if anything youre basically insulting women acting like theyre some sort of mindless animal or some shyt that must be tamed and trained into obedience to rear young...like livestock or some shyt. Were raising families, not farm animals....fukks wrong with you?:scust:

Last edited:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Serious question but why don't they just run to a developed African country than try to run to Europe seems more safe.

BM have repeatedly shown throughout history that if they have a choice between cacs and their own, they would prefer to live with cacs. It happened here in America, it's happening in the Caribbean and it happens in Africa. The best and brightest usually prefer Cacland. Now some of these suckas will try to say that I'm hating on BM, but it's no coincidence that if you study brain drains that occur once they have options, they would rather go to cacs and build up their communities than stay and roll up their sleeves and build up Black communities. White man's ice is colder and White women's p*ssy is better I guess.. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
And black women dont play a role? Because we all know ALL black men are bad role models and father figures and black women have no choice but to mindlessly lay down with and procreate with them, and its also the black mans fault we have women out here being THOTS and not ladies.

Oh wait.....:pachaha:

We can sit and play blame the opposite sex all day, or simply come to the realization that one of our biggest probs is this vicious cycle creates by a lack of the traditional family system. Your posts are adding to the negative stereotype that women lack logic and accountability. Without proper mothers AND fathers our youth are lost out here, both play a major role as far as creating men and children, however, a man cant raise a woman and a woman cant raise a man, thats where the other comes in. What, you think its all the mans job to raise a family? shyt, if anything youre basically insulting women acting like theyre some sort of mindless animal or some shyt that must be tamed and trained into obedience to rear young...like livestock or some shyt. Were raising families, not farm animals....fukks wrong with you?:scust:

You have to get to the root cause of the problems. The root cause of the problems at least here in America is BM abandoning the Black community, creating an insidious thug culture that has negatively influenced our youth to this day and distributed addictive drugs to their own people who could be productive and contributing citizens but now are more akin to walking dead. To give you an idea of how BM have abandoned their communities, Jews have a neighborhood watch program called the Shomrim. Whenever elderly Blacks have to rely on Jews to protect them in their own neighborhoods from Black predators you know shyt's bad.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Serious question but why don't they just run to a developed African country than try to run to Europe seems more safe.

Most African nations aren't "developed" because of decades of colonization by European nations and mismanagement by corrupt African officials, there are some major Africa cities that are developed and doing well but they don't have the means or infrastructure to help the #s that are fleeing these countries and most of the time this trip from Libya to Italy believe it or not is safer than crossing a few countries by land who are at war with Islamic militants

Truth200

Banned
Daps
You have to get to the root cause of the problems. The root cause of the problems at least here in America is BM abandoning the Black community, creating an insidious thug culture that has negatively influenced our youth to this day and distributed addictive drugs to their own people who could be productive and contributing citizens but now are more akin to walking dead. To give you an idea of how BM have abandoned their communities, Jews have a neighborhood watch program called the Shomrim. Whenever elderly Blacks have to rely on Jews to protect them in their own neighborhoods from Black predators you know shyt's bad.

full

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
5 is a stretch, but 3 sounds about right

true-size-of-africa.jpg

This is the USA only, which isn't even the biggest country in North America. Africa makes approximatively 1.2x the size of North America, which is still very huge.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
This is the USA only, which isn't even the biggest country in North America. Africa makes approximatively 1.2x the size of North America, which is still very huge.

True, read that other post too quickly. Canada and the US is roughly two thirds of Africa.

Daps
Reppin
London

Most, who are Africans, do go to an African country. There are thousands of refugees from the affected African countries in Kenya, Uganda, and Ethiopia. Several have even made their way to West Africa and the South of Africa, willing to make a go of it in spite of a lack of support. And those are developing countries, mind. Some made it to Libya and some North African countries only to discover perdition and hostilities. So yeah, with the promise that the EU powers will offer something more tangible than refugee camps (or, if you're lucky, a plot of land and basic tools), many have been convinced the trip is worth it.

Those from Syria, Bangladesh, and, if you can believe it, Nigeria (a very small minority of the desperate refugees, it would seem) are a different story.

Daps
Reppin
London
BM have repeatedly shown throughout history that if they have a choice between cacs and their own, they would prefer to live with cacs. It happened here in America, it's happening in the Caribbean and it happens in Africa. The best and brightest usually prefer Cacland. Now some of these suckas will try to say that I'm hating on BM, but it's no coincidence that if you study brain drains that occur once they have options, they would rather go to cacs and build up their communities than stay and roll up their sleeves and build up Black communities. White man's ice is colder and White women's p*ssy is better I guess.. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

This isn't quite true. From my observation, Africans tend to self segregate as expatriates. Often, when given a tangible choice, they elect to stay in their countries. That is, until the choice is taken out of their hands. Some may indeed prefer Europeans to Africans, but that's a minority. The vast majority - again anecdotal - tend to regard people, at the very least, equally.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You know they will. #1 she's a Democrat, #2 Black people fell for Obama's con (so why not again?) #3 they'll conveniently leave out all the racist fukk shyt the Clintons are know for #4 she only needs to bring her white ass to black women and they'll deal and #5 (and the worst of all) Elect them after they expected Black people to support them in '08. They haven't forgot. Let her get in there and it's really gonna be some shyt coming down on your ass. Whether or not you view it as betrayal supporting Obama over Hillary in '08, the Clintons damn sure think so. That's what worries me most about her getting elected. But far too many Black people aren't politically savvy to see that.

Elect Hillary so she can settle up and grind that axe with you black ass brehs.

Don't forget Bill Clinton was president during the Rwandan genocide in 1994 and didn't stop it.

Exactly. And who was handling business when it came to the genocide of black Libyans and inhumane treatment of other black Africans...Hillary. That's 2/2 when it comes to genocide/mass killing/ethnic cleansing when it comes to blacks. Not to mention all the funny shyt they said and did even during the '08 election. I've never fukked with Obama but all that racial shyt her camp pulled was over the line. Anybody can look at Libya today and see the carnage she helped inflict. She's dangerous, very dangerous.

She is a big reason Haiti has a puppet government.

Not to mention how they got their hands on that gold mine.

:whew:

You know them Clinton's haven't forgotten. White America is gonna have it's "revenge" when Obama's out of office. And she is gonna get her payback on the black community. Never forget we're dealing with a vindictive force.

I would hope black people wouldn't.. but damn. Too damn reactive and not even good at it.

Hilary Clinton is scum and the rest of the Clinton family should all die. They keep buying up all the land in Haiti which has gold. This is what happens when you let Cacs touch the Haitian Constitution. :snoop:

Couldn't agree more. You think it was bad for black people now...With Hillary as president it's Gonna be worse.

White America will just be happy to have another white president again and the brunt of their happiness will be taken out on us.

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
This thread is sad for so many reasons.

1) the title

I changed it because i respect you breh.

And i realized those who died probably don't have the education or understand the world like we do.

Those who died probably just wanted a better life and didn't realize how the world would view this.

In hindsight most black people are not militant and don't view the world like most of us do here on the coli.

So to them it really wasn't about escaping from a black country for a better life in a white one.

The reality is i have been treated good by people of all colors in real life and i think the internet fuels racism.

Truth is groups like the KKK & Black Israelites don't know any better and they wan't some comradery.