70,000 people stranded at Burning Man; declared National emergency, running out of water

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
yall remember when dr dre discovered burning man by accident when they were going to film pac's california love video?

this letter is hilarious to me, "wish i was up in that ass" LOL

E_KNKckA7kZCHpQ_xWRssxg__oSz7MSZk4PlSMmCHX0.jpg
Sedale threat!!!

This is hilarious!!!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall remember when dr dre discovered burning man by accident when they were going to film pac's california love video?

this letter is hilarious to me, "wish i was up in that ass" LOL

E_KNKckA7kZCHpQ_xWRssxg__oSz7MSZk4PlSMmCHX0.jpg

whenever this letter became public is when I first heard of burning man…didn’t know how long the event had been going on prior to that…I might’ve loosely heard about it but never really paid attention to what it was before reading the letter

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

Oh no, they are saying living in filth will cause a bug of some sort to get everyone sick?

It funny how they will tout it as a "self sufficient community", yet this occurs.

So, does that mean Burning Man is a budget-friendly gathering, untouched by inflation and devoid of capitalism’s pricey pitfalls? Not quite. While there's a stretch of no-spend days in the scorching desert in which 80,000 or so festivalgoers experiment with communal living, veteran Burners will tell you there’s a lot of prep associated with "radical self-reliance" — one of the core Burning Man principles — and that the costs add up.
Plus a ticket will run

Burning Man tickets: $575 to $2,750​