70,000 people stranded at Burning Man; declared National emergency, running out of water

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
They are in campers and pickups how is it too muddy to leave?

Have you tried to drive in real mud? :dead: @ a camper doing a fukking thing in feet of mud

I have so many questions. Is there not a main road they can walk to that takes them into a town?
It's in the middle of nowhere. Under normal conditions the gridlock/bottleneck affects surrounding communities. Imagine all of these vehicles that are not monster trucks making a beeline to the exit and getting stuck in the mud...

the logistics of getting enough tow trucks/ civil service vehicles in there to assist would cost millions even for a fraction of how many they claim are in attendance. Smart move to wait it out, but I hear they have more rain coming.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Burning man meaning your souls gonna burn from being out in the desert listening to punk rock, dressed like Hellraiser so you can plow white women with hsv 1+2.

Another offense to morals by perverts c00ns homos n pick mes

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure that cac he's hanging out with "Diplo" is the one that has been raping black women

So Chris Rock can :camby:

Sometimes the righteous hand of god comes due to future transgressions:respect:

Recently I was in a horrific car crash,and from that point I knew I mustve been about to do some fukk shyt,or doing some fukk shyt I didnt realize. Crippling me was a way to slow me down and focus on whats important. Chris might need a two piece if he isnt getting the point.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have so many questions. Is there not a main road they can walk to that takes them into a town?
They can walk out and trudge through the mud for 2 miles to the road and then get a shuttle to the nearest town, Gerlach.

However since they can’t drive, they have to abandon their vehicle and a lot of belongings

Someone I know did just that to get out

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seems like it fell victim to the mainstreamification of "festival culture" and didn't have the level of planning and coordination it normally does. Probably a lot more casual types coming now

It ain't my thing at all, but I know some people who swear by it. Just seems like a place for hippies to blow off steam, fukk and get high outside and create shyt. I don't see the controversy