70,000 people stranded at Burning Man; declared National emergency, running out of water

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
I should look into organizing a Black version of that one of these days, leave out the cacs and the HSV-2 risk and that sounds like a great time :ehh:
Hold it outside of Houston and call it Burning Mane
full

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall remember when dr dre discovered burning man by accident when they were going to film pac's california love video?

this letter is hilarious to me, "wish i was up in that ass" LOL

E_KNKckA7kZCHpQ_xWRssxg__oSz7MSZk4PlSMmCHX0.jpg
Breh...is this from some Chappelle skit that I'm not aware of? :dead:

Please tell me the background story? :feedme:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Did you watch the whole thing?

Would you walk and leave your vehicle there? or would you be comfortable staying for an indeterminate amount of time while riding out more storms?

You mention Katrina to minimize this event. Don't trivialize people losing there homes and family members for internet points. Being stranded with no help in sight is fukked.
My bad I didn't until now. But the jeep video is not from burning man

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I’m surprised a lot of you have never heard of Burning Man before. It’s one of the most popular festivals (if that’s even the right term) in the world.

It requires a tremendous out of planning and coordination by the various groups because you’re basically constructing a temporary community.

I’ve been invited to join a few times but the conditions are just filthy to me. Personally I’ve found a lot of the “Burners” I know a bit pretentious about the whole event, espousing “radical self-reliance” and “self expression”

How does this board not knowing what Burning Man is surprise you, bruv? This is the same place that is still debating the 50 Cent vs. Ja Rule beef :wow:. This site exists as a time capsule for a lot of these dudes where they can inoculate themselves from the rest of the world.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
How does this board not knowing what Burning Man is surprise you, bruv? This is the same place that is still debating the 50 Cent vs. Ja Rule beef :wow:. This site exists as a time capsule for a lot of these dudes where they can inoculate themselves from the rest of the world.
Big wirdz from a small person