70,000 people stranded at Burning Man; declared National emergency, running out of water

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m surprised a lot of you have never heard of Burning Man before. It’s one of the most popular festivals (if that’s even the right term) in the world.

It requires a tremendous out of planning and coordination by the various groups because you’re basically constructing a temporary community.

I’ve been invited to join a few times but the conditions are just filthy to me. Personally I’ve found a lot of the “Burners” I know a bit pretentious about the whole event, espousing “radical self-reliance” and “self expression”

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m surprised a log you have never heard of Burning Man before. It’s one of the most popular festivals (if that’s even the right term) in the world.

It requires a tremendous out of planning and coordination by the various groups because you’re basically constructing a temporary community.

I’ve been invited to join a few times but the conditions are just filthy to me. Personally I’ve found a lot of the “Burners” I know a bit pretentious about the whole event, espousing “radical self-reliance” and “self expression”

If we are being full, thats what the point of that shyt is. Folks want a chance to feel special so they create these events to practice elitism, classism and all these -isms centered around insecurities while doing NOTHING. Notice NOTHING significant or important has ever came out of that space.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TDT

All Star
Daps

The risk that some people take. :yeshrug: safer at home, folks. Im dry, high and still fly.
To think a while back at that festival there literally WAS a "burning man"..a huge bonfire was lit and some CAC who was on PCP(and possibly other drugs)stripped butt ass naked and ran straight through it :mindblown:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas are so fukking miserable :dead:
One minute black people aren’t a monolith
Next it’s well black people ain’t doing that shyt :deadrose:
This the reason nikkas was hiding their passions and eccentricities growing up because muthafukkas bought into
White peoples do this
Black people do that ass jokes:mjgrin:
This the same board that was magically listening to Jimi Hendrix all their lives ironically :Kd:
Black people(man or woman) enjoy yourselves in this life
Don’t listen to some ashy elbow, no p*ssy getting, 6 figga nikkas pontificating whose more righteous and problack for other basement dwelling fakkits that ain’t never been off the front porch
Don’t be miserable and scared to try new things while gump nikkas wasting their garbage ass lives on the internet

Bingo. People limit themselves with limited group think. It does nothing for you as an individual.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Festival was getting too big anyways.

For the longest, it was about making a lot of your own gear and special costumes, rigs, etc. you had the real creatives out there. You’d see actually interesting designs and remakes.

Now, you just have people buying a lot of premade things and it’s become trendy as fukk to go so now you got shyt like a 100+ drone light show or just goddamn LED lighting EVERYWHERE.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
yall remember when dr dre discovered burning man by accident when they were going to film pac's california love video?

this letter is hilarious to me, "wish i was up in that ass" LOL

E_KNKckA7kZCHpQ_xWRssxg__oSz7MSZk4PlSMmCHX0.jpg