Monkeypox Has Now Officially Been Declared A GLOBAL Health Emergency 🚨

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guy just don't fukk other men in the ass unprotected, fukk is you talking about?

You do know that this is a different strain from the one that was in the states a few years back? Better read up and get ready. I can already see you think this shyt is a joke with your dumbass self. Get yourself ready for that lockdown season again.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
My sis in law is heavy in the church and prays about stuff and maybe sees herself as being able to have some prophesying powers. Some months back she said, something else was coming and it might be worse than corona.. So i'm on the look out hoping she got zero powers :francis:

some illness is always coming because thats what nature does. :gucci:

bird flu is on the horizon as well. :francis:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
godzilla-kong.gif

Kong like lol
:whoa:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Those could end brazillian jiujitsu as we know it.

Thank god I got my black belt before the plague. Now the arts are only contained in the minds of the masters.

:whoo:

Spread through respiratory droplets. Skin contact with lesions. Contact with bodily fluids. You gettin that shyt one way or another .

First identified in 1958 by the white man who had some monkeys in captivity.

Primarily spread by rodents.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Those could end brazillian jiujitsu as we know it.

Thank god I got my black belt before the plague. Now the arts are only contained in the minds of the masters.

:whoo:

Spread through respiratory droplets. Skin contact with lesions. Contact with bodily fluids. You gettin that shyt one way or another .

First identified in 1958 by the white man who had some monkeys in captivity.

Primarily spread by rodents.
Breh you might have a sci fi novel on your hands here

After the world is ravaged by the plague a group of men interested in learning a lost ancient art travel a dangerous landscape. Little do they know the journey is the test. Only one will make it and discover the location of the masters. Once there however he has to resolve the personal crisis of staying with the masters or bringing this back to civilization.

Jiu Jitsu: The Legend Continues

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh you might have a sci fi novel on your hands here

After the world is ravaged by the plague a group of men interested in learning a lost ancient art travel a dangerous landscape. Little do they know the journey is the test. Only one will make it and discover the location of the masters. Once there however he has to resolve the personal crisis of staying with the masters or bringing this back to civilization.

Jiu Jitsu: The Legend Continues
U have to go here you don't understand

This area has one of the last brazillian jiujitsu masters that survived the great plague of 2025. Literally everyone below black belt level was decorated leaving only the elect to teach the arts. I have to meet him. This art may be the last hope for humanity