70,000 people stranded at Burning Man; declared National emergency, running out of water

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Se
We found the indian

Arf???
full

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Burning man is just a gathering of campers, ravers, bands, van dwellers with an apocalyptic theme. It's become more diverse in recent years.

None of those clips look like anywhere near 70k people are stranded though. They draw huge crowds but I'm not sure if it's that many.
Yeah I heard this year there wasn’t that many ppl who went. In fact tickets were being resold for the low
So do you know what burning man is about or are you clueless like me? From what i gathering in this thread, even the people in here explaining what burning man is dont know what the hell burning man is about. We really acting like its cool for people to pay money to go in the middle of the desert to do something they can do in the comfort of their own home just to say they were at an event. 70,000 people too and more coming in just to say they went to "burning man". Only in america.

If im not mistaken, isnt burning some large piece of wood what they do at burning man? I could be wrong but folks really having a annual event going out in the middle of the desert in the summertime to see a piece of wood burn to contribute to air pollution? Really?
But can’t you say this about anything in life?

Why go to a bar when you can drink at home? Why go to a concert when you can watch YouTube at home? Why go to a sporting event when you can watch it on espn at home? Why go to the movies when you have Netflix at home? Why eat out when you have a kitchen?

Burning Man is just a festival.

Last edited:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
The whole place looks sketchy

How many murders and other crimes have happened there - serious question
Don't know anything about burning man (:dame:) but the EDM scene as a whole is against violence, hate, and negativity. Of course when too many of them people get together thats not guaranteed :mjpls:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
You nikkas are so fukking miserable :dead:
One minute black people aren’t a monolith
Next it’s well black people ain’t doing that shyt :deadrose:
This the reason nikkas was hiding their passions and eccentricities growing up because muthafukkas bought into
White peoples do this
Black people do that ass jokes:mjgrin:
This the same board that was magically listening to Jimi Hendrix all their lives ironically :Kd:
Black people(man or woman) enjoy yourselves in this life
Don’t listen to some ashy elbow, no p*ssy getting, 6 figga nikkas pontificating whose more righteous and problack for other basement dwelling fakkits that ain’t never been off the front porch
Don’t be miserable and scared to try new things while gump nikkas wasting their garbage ass lives on the internet
Took 5 pages before this kind of response.

Kinda disappointing :francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So its basically burning man is about them doing nothing??? These motherfukkers sure do get creative when it comes to wasting time and energy to do nothing.
I only know about burning man because watch dogs 2. You attend a satirized version of it in the game

Daps
So do you know what burning man is about or are you clueless like me? From what i gathering in this thread, even the people in here explaining what burning man is dont know what the hell burning man is about. We really acting like its cool for people to pay money to go in the middle of the desert to do something they can do in the comfort of their own home just to say they were at an event. 70,000 people too and more coming in just to say they went to "burning man". Only in america.

If im not mistaken, isnt burning some large piece of wood what they do at burning man? I could be wrong but folks really having a annual event going out in the middle of the desert in the summertime to see a piece of wood burn to contribute to air pollution? Really?
From videos I've seen they are in the darkest desert and light a bunch of giant wooden sculptures on fire every night. So that no one who isn't present gets to witness the masterpieces lol.

Then they have lots of carnival type attractions. It doesn't seem worth all the effort this festival requires to me at all because I don't use psychedelics. It's really dirtier than the average festival. The main part I'm not sure about is wtf they eat besides drugs while out there.