7 yr old saying he is gay?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
at 7 yrs old most boys think girls are cute/attractive

if ur gay then I don't see why a future gay person wouldn't be able to do the same thing at 7

:yeshrug:

why does it bother yal so much? The only thing that bothered me is the crazy mother who said she would "hurt" someone......thats basically terroristic threats and she could be arrested for that. On the same token if someone said they'd hurt their kid if they were gay everyone would be upset

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I've seen several examples of gay lil kids not just in real life (my cousin), but mainly on TV. You can't tell me the little boy who played Michelle's gay friend on Full House grew up to like p*ssy; and you can't tell me the boy who played Nevil on iCarly grew up to like p*ssy.....them lil nikkas was sweet from back then.
I dunno about gayness being inborn...

...but why are you watchin' iCarly breh? Even disregarding the whole kids channel thing, it's an awful show by any standard

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I dunno about gayness being inborn...

...but why are you watchin' iCarly breh? Even disregarding the whole kids channel thing, it's an awful show by any standard

:childplease: I don't watch that show....I learned about ol' boy when someone brought him up during a similar discussion on SOHH

Now I'll admit to catching a few episodes of Victorious.....:shaq: (no pedo)

That girl on that show with the red hair can get it when she's legal

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That's their parents pushing that on him. A kid might be feminine, but the only way he's going to call himself 'gay' is if his parents told him what that was and told him to rock that label.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
That's their parents pushing that on him. A kid might be feminine, but the only way he's going to call himself 'gay' is if his parents told him what that was and told him to rock that label.

Right, i knew I liked girls but I didnt think of myself as straight or heterosexual

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Idk about y'all young fags but I was pulling hoes in kindergarten

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
How anyone could look at that pic, and say he's not a fruit is beyond me :beli:

He looks like every fun boy I see in NYC.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Pulling hoes in kindergarden? Nah b, I was too busy painting stuff, eating candy, and being bout it bout it in regards to Saturday cartoons. Girls were annoying and loud to me. They were more sexual than boys due to wanting to imitate their mother or older sister kissing dudes

I remember I used to get salty at my cousin because whenever I'd go to his place, he'd be with some girl and I'd want to play SNES/Genesis with him. Nah b, girls were getting in the way of my happiness as a youngin, no homo

Daps
Nonsense.

Gay is too much of a thing at this point. It is so publicized that being gay is comparable to being Italian, Catholic, Republican or Black.

These little kids don't see it as a sexual preference, they see it as a personality trait. It's kinda fukked up because I think at this point a kid could see a guy character on TV for years, relate to him and then think he must be gay.