7 yr old saying he is gay?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
There's simply too much biological evidence contradicting you on number one, let it go breh. From studies of identical twins to studies of boys who have more than 3 male siblings (basically the more boys a woman has, the less testosterome each following male child has) etc.

I have no problem with gay people, they can do what they want as long as they ain't fukkin in eyesight of me nahmean. Get over it playa

Link those sgudies breh. Show me these studies correlation with homosexuality. All ya there is evidence nikkas yet fail to show evidence. :aicmon:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Look at him, he's gay. Let's not act like we didn't know any gay kids growing up. You know who I'm talking about, that dude who jump rope with the girls rather than play ball with the other boys, that nygga. He's gay, stop fronting like don't know who they asses are. People phobias is clouding they senses. I don't know if people are born that way, but at around age 5, you know which kids going to get they back blown out later in life just by judging their mannerisms. You know fruity jamal. People kill me like all this fakkitry is sudden and surprising.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Ill cave this lil fakkits bird chest if i was the daddy, so he knows about sucking dikk at 7?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Link those sgudies breh. Show me these studies correlation with homosexuality. All ya there is evidence nikkas yet fail to show evidence. :aicmon:

Local News | Born gay? How biology may drive orientation | Seattle Times Newspaper

The Real Story on Gay Genes | Sex & Gender | DISCOVER Magazine

What Makes People Gay? - The Boston Globe
(some general overviews)

Basically, it doesn't seem like there is a "gay" gene per se. It seems like homosexuality is based more on hormones, and their transfer from mother to child/children. Be it too little testosterone in males or too much in females, it's an interesting scenario. I got three brothers, for instance (I'm the oldest). The third oldest is gay. Obviously this is anecdotal, but the general point of the gay/straight conversation deals with mothers passing along less and less testosterone or estrogen as she has each child. Which means the more kids you have, mathematically the more likely one is gonna be gay.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
whover has more than 2 kids needs to buy some suppliments--

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was talking to Dirty Jerz.

:what:

Of course it does kids are like sponges, they absorb everything. Are you saying that every homosexual who has ever existed was made that way because of their parents influence?

Homosexuality is widely displayed over tons of animal species on earth. It's not something to look down upon, its just a fukking preference. I like Coke. I like Big titties, these are just preferences. You might like big asses more than titties, who the fukk cares? You do you, I'll do me.

there were plenty of societies that don't look down upon homosexuals, the only reason its viewed negatively is because humans have a tendency to hate things that vary from what they're used to, and of course, the bible. :snoop:

This is not true at all. Yes there have been some observations of animals performing homosexual activities. But in order for them to be "Homosexual" they would have to display no intrest in the opposite sex at all. And there is no proof of ANY animal doing that.

A totaly Homosexual lifestyle is only viable in humans due to scientific advances. Without those advance homosexuals would die off and cease to exist.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

No, there are studies, its just that all of the significant ones have been discredited :laugh:

Perhaps you should read them and find that even in their limitations, many of those studies found evidence of some biological component to sexual orientation. Maybe not necessarily a "gene" but there does appear to be a biological component.

You don't need scientific evidence for that, because it's obvious slim. Homosexuality is what you call a phenotype, which means its a product of both genetics and environment.

Now, what the majority of libarals are trying to argue is that there is proof of homosexuality being a master genetic characteristic, like the pigment content of your skin, which is simply not true.

Secondly, I never said there was concrete evidence, I said that there is evidence "suggesting" that being gay is something you're born with.

"suggests"? If it isn't accredited "concrete evidence", why refrence it at all? It's funny you demands evidence yet rely on non-conclusive evidence yourself.

The way I look at things is...homosexual behaviour is exhibited in wild animals pretty much everywhere. Ain't nobody raising wild animals to be gay, and seeing as wild animals tend to do most things instinctively, I doubt sexuality is any different. I think sometimes things just go haywire and you end up with ppl who are attracted to the wrong sex. It's not "normal" biologically, but shyt, what people do in their bedrooms is none of my concern. I could give a fukk less.

Again that's you personal opinion, there is no actual conclusive scientific evidence proving this.

As far as the animal analogy is concerned; animals are exposed to environmental stimuli like every other living organism, so there is no reason not to believe that the environment those animals are exposed to plays a big part in there sexuality (as it does for humans).

Daps
My brother is gay and I don't think he was born gay. I think it was a learned behavior but that's my opinion.

He has dated girls in the past but with guys he feels more comfortable I guess. :manny:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I was def. sticking my hand near puccy round that age playing "house" and trying to see under skirts. Even if I had no real idea what I was doing, I knew who I wanted to be doing it with.

Lil man knows he likes boys even if he doesn't know the technicals

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Picture%2B10.png

:laff::stop:

It's so demonic cray, :upsetfavre:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Look at him, he's gay. Let's not act like we didn't know any gay kids growing up. You know who I'm talking about, that dude who jump rope with the girls rather than play ball with the other boys, that nygga. He's gay, stop fronting like don't know who they asses are. People phobias is clouding they senses. I don't know if people are born that way, but at around age 5, you know which kids going to get they back blown out later in life just by judging their mannerisms. You know fruity jamal. People kill me like all this fakkitry is sudden and surprising.

underrated post right here, i can think of at least 3 dudes from elementary school who always hung around and played with the girls ever since kindergarten and all 3 are homos.