7/6/24 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan (WBC Lightweight Title) / O'Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceição (WBC Super Featherweight Title)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
cause that nikka is a nerd ass lifetime athlete talking street shyt lol. His own people don't love him hence being booed in his hometown which is a sign like Cam said that nikka left too early to even plant his flag there

You would lose your life in Shakur hood in a heartbeat fam. You don’t have to like him but let’s not make up duck tales. I beefed w nikkas down the block from where he was raised at.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Now people acting like tank will easily ko Shakur because of this performance :mjlol: .....he may not be the most exciting fighter but the skills are still legit. And he's definitely a level above tank in the defense department.

People acting like we didn't just see tank have his hands full with frank martin. Frank was giving him fits til the motor ran out. And Shakur is a whole different level than frank in every category.

Tank-Shakur is still a 50-50 fight right now. I could see tank catching him, but I could also see Shakur boxing him up and cruising to a clear decision. Tank won't be able to just stalk him and throw haymakers like he does everybody else. He really gonna have to box and set something up or else Shakur gonna box circles around him. I haven't seen tank truly dominate anybody to make me believe he can easily beat Shakur. He relies on that one punch. And I don't think that's enough to beat a fighter of Shakur's caliber.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he got the hate watchers now they more loyal than the fans :banderas:

Little a$$hole just needs to play into the fact that he really is that annoying cocky fighter that you can't touch or beat. All this boogeyman I'm going to knock nikkas out shyt aint him. But if he keep winning he def going to get a contingent of not fans who will tune into every fight hoping he is decapitated :dead:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Now people acting like tank will easily ko Shakur because of this performance :mjlol: .....he may not be the most exciting fighter but the skills are still legit. And he's definitely a level above tank in the defense department.

People acting like we didn't just see tank have his hands full with frank martin. Frank was giving him fits til the motor ran out. And Shakur is a whole different level than frank in every category.

Tank-Shakur is still a 50-50 fight right now. I could see tank catching him, but I could also see Shakur boxing him up and cruising to a clear decision. Tank won't be able to just stalk him and throw haymakers like he does everybody else. He really gonna have to box and set something up or else Shakur gonna box circles around him. I haven't seen tank truly dominate anybody to make me believe he can easily beat Shakur. He relies on that one punch. And I don't think that's enough to beat a fighter of Shakur's caliber.

I can cosign this. I don’t see Tank mowing Shakur down unless Shakur has an off night or/and Tank is GOATing that night. Only question i have is Shakur’s chin, which I don’t think is weak or anything like that, but outside of that…..he has every tool to make it a long night for Tank.

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
So no one talks about Shakur not losing? The new thing to criticize him on is that no one will, “pay”, to see him fight? Well tell your favorite fighter to stop ducking him so you can pay him to see Shakur whoop his ass (not Tank). Question, if no one pays to see Shakur, who they hell pays to see Pit Bull? NO ONE, unless he’s fighting a BLACK fighter. Matter of fact, no one pays to see any fighter, unless they’re fighting a top Black fighter. People only pay to see Tank and Canelo, everyone else is secondary.

Lol yea ok lil buddy