7/6/24 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan (WBC Lightweight Title) / O'Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceição (WBC Super Featherweight Title)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I can cosign this. I don’t see Tank mowing Shakur down unless Shakur has an off night or/and Tank is GOATing that night. Only question i have is Shakur’s chin, which I don’t think is weak or anything like that, but outside of that…..he has every tool to make it a long night for Tank.
I'm still favoring Shakur against Tank. Shakur has the ability to keep his distance against Tank, has shown he can move around the ring for 12 rounds, and more than anything doesn't give a fukk about crowd reaction. So even if they are booing for him "running" he'll do whatever it takes to win that fight. Shakur has shown that he can remain defensively responsible for an entire fight and has great conditioning. I think he's all wrong for Tank and that Tank can't afford to lose rounds against Shakur waiting for an opening like he has done for some of his other fights.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You would lose your life in Shakur hood in a heartbeat fam. You don’t have to like him but let’s not make up duck tales. I beefed w nikkas down the block from where he was raised at.

nikka I don't give a flying fukk about ignorant bum ass hood nikkas killing each other over streets nobody owns shyt on. All that Street shyt is c00nery and the fact a fukking USA OLYMPIAN is talking street shyt is more proof the nikka and his dikk eaters are fukking losers.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm still favoring Shakur against Tank. Shakur has the ability to keep his distance against Tank, has shown he can move around the ring for 12 rounds, and more than anything doesn't give a fukk about crowd reaction. So even if they are booing for him "running" he'll do whatever it takes to win that fight. Shakur has shown that he can remain defensively responsible for an entire fight and has great conditioning. I think he's all wrong for Tank and that Tank can't afford to lose rounds against Shakur waiting for an opening like he has done for some of his other fights.

if nikka pulls a De Le Santos against Tank the Refs will rob him because it is simply bad for business, and even if they don't the Fan Reaction will treat it as a fukking loss on Shakur lol.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
nikka I don't give a flying fukk about ignorant bum ass hood nikkas killing each other over streets nobody owns shyt on. All that Street shyt is c00nery and the fact a fukking USA OLYMPIAN is talking street shyt is more proof the nikka and his dikk eaters are fukking losers.

You got it fam enjoy your day :salute:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
these so called "hardcore" nikkas exposing themselves something awful to dikk eat a fukking dweeb

:mjlol: :russ:

If Tank sleeps Shakur them nikkas will commit mass suicide.
in order to beat Tank he gonna have to put his self in danger which he hasn’t shown he’s willing to do