7/6/24 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan (WBC Lightweight Title) / O'Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceição (WBC Super Featherweight Title)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I’ll double down on Shakur too…you know he low key insecure/sensitive cause this is his play after almost every fight…..Run to Twitter to defend himself.

fukk you got to defend yourself from? You won easily.

I said the same about Haney and how he been acting at times on Twitter after the everything that came out after the Garcia fight (which is understandable)……these young jits gotta learn how to be a bit more “professional” when it comes to dealing with the fact that not everyone gonna like you.

“Got another W and while I wish I could have gotten a KO, at least I was able to get rounds in and shake off some ring rust. Back to lab & excited to continue on as a free agent”.

Boom, tweet that, retweet and comment on the positive post….keep it moving.

Not saying he can’t respond to whoever or/and however, but like….what it’s proving when it’s all said and done??????
This is facts. The Ryan Garcia shyt exposed boxing fans as fukking bigots and idiots. He'll be wasting his energy arguing with pre cum babies.
Plus shakur already retired once. Sometimes his heart may not fully be in it.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Mase: "He's talking like a n****a from up top, pause, but he's fighting like a N***a from Princeton."

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
oh of course

like isaac cruz and frank martin.....martin went and faced tank so it was a better move so i cant nitpick that

cruz though...wanted no smoke with him or haney...preferred to fight bum ass rolly or dragging up super feathers....that boy is frauding...its only a matter of time for him
Yeah he tried to big time Shakur and then took a fukking Rolly fight. Like my nikka :comeon:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If Shakur won like this over Tank what do y’all think the general perception would be?
Furious because fans just want to see fighters get brain damage. They're sick. Boxing is now called running because the industry is polluted with people who just eat head shots because they're "durable".

Yall forgot about that, sweet science :wow:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Shakur should just sign a shorter term deal with TR to get that WBO belt, but for TR they probably rather invest that in Keyshawn so the Shakur deal might be a take it or leave it thing. Nobody else is going to give him shots at belts/fight's he wants besides PBC, and PBC is probably going to low ball the shyt out of him because even if he "does a clinic" and beat tank, that shyt isn't going to make him a star, folks just won't care and Tank likely just comes sharper in the guaranteed Rematch.

People don't spend 2-3k just to go to one fight for the bullshyt Shakur his doing. it's easy to say this shyt when nikkas is bootlegging/watching it on ESPN which is already paid for.

The underrrated thing is that boxing requires such a huge investment. A lot of the big fights are in Vegas and if they're not in Vegas, it's in NYC or LA. People are literally traveling, getting hotels, buying expensive dinners to see their favorite fighters. It's a huge investment even if you just order the PPV.

I get in fights for free with a media pass, have comps due to gambling and make really good money and going to the Shakur De los Santos fight, I truly felt like I should have just stayed home or came to Vegas a week later for Benavidez-Andrade. It was truly the worst fight I've ever been to.

His attitude isn't making things better either. He needs the fans more than they need him, especially in this day and age where you can be entertained anywhere.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The underrrated thing is that boxing requires such a huge investment. A lot of the big fights are in Vegas and if they're not in Vegas, it's in NYC or LA. People are literally traveling, getting hotels, buying expensive dinners to see their favorite fighters. It's a huge investment even if you just order the PPV.

I get in fights for free with a media pass, have comps due to gambling and make really good money and going to the Shakur De los Santos fight, I truly felt like I should have just stayed home or came to Vegas a week later for Benavidez-Andrade. It was truly the worst fight I've ever been to.

His attitude isn't making things better either. He needs the fans more than they need him, especially in this day and age where you can be entertained anywhere.
shoutouts to media creds bro :salute:..thankfully the worst fight i went to was a FNF...no creds just a switcheroo with the main event and it was :francis:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps

The defense is obviously elite but he to bring that offense he showed against herring

Artem's offense was super predictable. Left, right, left, right. Same angles, timing and rhythm in every clip.

What his defenders need to understand is that it's not that impressive or entertaining against this level of opponent anymore. We've known he can do this against the Artem Handymans of the world for years. Cool. Add some killer instinct or show us something new.

If he put on this exact performance against a B+ or A- level fighter he would be praised and applauded, but nobody wants to see it against D or C level guys anymore.