7/6/24 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan (WBC Lightweight Title) / O'Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceição (WBC Super Featherweight Title)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Why are people acting like Cam and Mase are some mafia hitmen. I grew up in the era where both of them were big (Purple Haze still classical :wow: ) but Dipset nor Mase ever came off as some dudes to be fearful of lol. Most they going to do is crack jokes and make Shakur look stupid.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
nikka I don't give a flying fukk about ignorant bum ass hood nikkas killing each other over streets nobody owns shyt on. All that Street shyt is c00nery and the fact a fukking USA OLYMPIAN is talking street shyt is more proof the nikka and his dikk eaters are fukking losers.

So YOU bring up street shyt. A nikka tells you Shakur from the streets. Then you say "fukk street shyt". :dwillhuh:

You bring nothing but unnecessary standom to this place. Like I mentioned earlier: Certifiably retarded

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Why are people acting like Cam and Mase are some mafia hitmen. I grew up in the era where both of them were big (Purple Haze still classical :wow: ) but Dipset nor Mase ever came off as some dudes to be fearful of lol. Most they going to do is crack jokes and make Shakur look stupid.

One got chased up Miami beach by The Dog (DMX). One got chased outta Rucker.

I fukks with the show. It's cool. But them nikkas ain't gone do shyt to Shakur.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

And Shakur ain't gonna do shyt to them nikkas, fukk is a matter with some of y'all.

Shakur acting like a whole bytch ass nikka on the Internet, loser shyt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And Shakur ain't gonna do shyt to them nikkas, fukk is a matter with some of y'all.

Shakur acting like a whole bytch ass nikka on the Internet, loser shyt.

AFAIK they the ones that insinuated they can take it to the streets since a boxing match and a street fight are different. They podcasters now they not about no action come on . but its all real low vibration shyt all around they all immature.

I feel like i'm in the twilight zone. I really really like cam'ron and have for decades now lol. but it literally was a running joke that "dips don't do shyt"

nobody is getting touched on either side, and no one is running up on any professional boxer to fight if you aren't also very very trained so all the tough talk is w/e from everyone. I realize its all male bravado posturing but you can't really call a nikka who gets CTE for a living a bytch or soft ever. just my opinion.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So YOU bring up street shyt. A nikka tells you Shakur from the streets. Then you say "fukk street shyt". :dwillhuh:

You bring nothing but unnecessary standom to this place. Like I mentioned earlier: Certifiably retarded

nikka you got CTE or some shyt? nikkas are clowning a nerd ass USA olympian talking tough.

That fact you ass eating products of single mothers defend this shyt is actually scary.