7/6/24 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan (WBC Lightweight Title) / O'Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceição (WBC Super Featherweight Title)

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
So no one talks about Shakur not losing? The new thing to criticize him on is that no one will, “pay”, to see him fight? Well tell your favorite fighter to stop ducking him so you can pay him to see Shakur whoop his ass (not Tank). Question, if no one pays to see Shakur, who they hell pays to see Pit Bull? NO ONE, unless he’s fighting a BLACK fighter. Matter of fact, no one pays to see any fighter, unless they’re fighting a top Black fighter. People only pay to see Tank and Canelo, everyone else is secondary.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
So no one talks about Shakur not losing? The new thing to criticize him on is that no one will, “pay”, to see him fight? Well tell your favorite fighter to stop ducking him so you can pay him to see Shakur whoop his ass (not Tank). Question, if no one pays to see Shakur, who they hell pays to see Pit Bull? NO ONE, unless he’s fighting a BLACK fighter. Matter of fact, no one pays to see any fighter, unless they’re fighting a top Black fighter. People only pay to see Tank and Canelo, everyone else is secondary.

Haney offered him to fight tho….

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Haney offered him to fight tho….

Exactly dude coulda bet on himself and "beat Haney ass" like he claims he will do to everyone and then own the division.

How are nikkas ducking Shakur by taking bigger fights? Nobody gives a shyt about what he did in 130 and 126, he at 135 now and ain't did shyt.

nikka can make a fight with Keyshawn right now instead of dikk eating Tank lol

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Keyshawn his homie and doesn't have a belt, why fight him n not one of the belt holders :wtf:

Lets see if Oscar ready to hand Zepeda his first L finally.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

You clearly never go to boxing events. Them cards with Pitbull are FLOODED with people with Pitbull merch after that Tank fight.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
You clearly never go to boxing events. Them cards with Pitbull are FLOODED with people with Pitbull merch after that Tank fight.
Yeah, you clearly have no idea what I do. Anyway, I’m talking about PPV and you’re talking about merch, AFTER a Tank fight (you’re making my point), no one knew his ass prior to Tank. Now show me Pit Bull’s PPV numbers.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, you clearly have no idea what I do. Anyway, I’m talking about PPV and you’re talking about merch, AFTER a Tank fight (you’re making my point), no one knew his ass prior to Tank. Now show me Pit Bull’s PPV numbers.

nikka wtf are yoh talking abojt lmfaoooo

Pitbull on the biggest undercards which bring in more miney than shakur fighting on Thursdays nigjt smackdown