7/6/24 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan (WBC Lightweight Title) / O'Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceição (WBC Super Featherweight Title)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
And these hoe ass nikkas defend this shyt.

Next they gonna say Al Haymon Errol Spence and tank paid those fans to leave lmfaoooo

They stay making up random conspiracy theories. Watch how dude gonna cry about being "blackballed" when he turned down a chance to be undisputed just a year ago.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I’ll double down on Shakur too…you know he low key insecure/sensitive cause this is his play after almost every fight…..Run to Twitter to defend himself.

fukk you got to defend yourself from? You won easily.

I said the same about Haney and how he been acting at times on Twitter after the everything that came out after the Garcia fight (which is understandable)……these young jits gotta learn how to be a bit more “professional” when it comes to dealing with the fact that not everyone gonna like you.

“Got another W and while I wish I could have gotten a KO, at least I was able to get rounds in and shake off some ring rust. Back to lab & excited to continue on as a free agent”.

Boom, tweet that, retweet and comment on the positive post….keep it moving.

Not saying he can’t respond to whoever or/and however, but like….what it’s proving when it’s all said and done??????

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’ll double down on Shakur too…you know he low key insecure/sensitive cause this is his play after almost every fight…..Run to Twitter to defend himself.

I said the same about Haney and how he been acting at times on Twitter after the everything that came out after the Garcia fight (which is understandable)……these young jits gotta learn how to be a bit more “professional” when it comes to dealing with the fact that not everyone gonna like you.

“Got another W and while I wish I could have gotten a KO, at least I was able to get rounds in and shake off some ring rust. Back to lab & excited to continue on as a free agent”.

Not saying he can’t respond to whoever or/and however, but like….what it’s proving when it’s all said and done??????

Exactly if you believe the shyt you selling you don't run to defend yourself lol. nikka could even just be like "Ha Ha I`m rich and undefeated" but naaaaah nikka knows in his heart nobody wants to see this shyt, which in turn makes him potentially being KO'd a Career ending thing vs just a loss he can bounce back from .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Mason, Davis, and Shakur all looked good to me :manny:
Really liked the body work Shakur was putting in too, the few times Artem started circling just wish Shakur would have got more aggressive even if it meant getting countered. He gotta cut the ring off better and start taking it to another gear late in fights on some Bud shyt. Besides all that it was basically a clinic

Saw Shakur turned down a 5 fight $15 million minimum deal from TR. Wondering if he should have just took it because I'm not seeing how he has any kind of leverage to get a better deal unless Turki is interested in putting him on a card or whatever. The top opponents he needs to fight all have options/leverage and might be able to avoid him regardless who he signs with

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Mason, Davis, and Shakur all looked good to me :manny:
Really liked the body work Shakur was putting in too, the few times Artem started circling just wish Shakur would have got more aggressive even if it meant getting countered. He gotta cut the ring off better and start taking it to another gear late in fights on some Bud shyt. Besides all that it was basically a clinic

Saw Shakur turned down a 5 fight $15 million minimum deal from TR. Wondering if he should have just took it because I'm not seeing how he has any kind of leverage to get a better deal unless Turki is interested in putting him on a card or whatever. The top opponents he needs to fight all have options/leverage and might be able to avoid him regardless who he signs with

Shakur should just sign a shorter term deal with TR to get that WBO belt, but for TR they probably rather invest that in Keyshawn so the Shakur deal might be a take it or leave it thing. Nobody else is going to give him shots at belts/fight's he wants besides PBC, and PBC is probably going to low ball the shyt out of him because even if he "does a clinic" and beat tank, that shyt isn't going to make him a star, folks just won't care and Tank likely just comes sharper in the guaranteed Rematch.

People don't spend 2-3k just to go to one fight for the bullshyt Shakur his doing. it's easy to say this shyt when nikkas is bootlegging/watching it on ESPN which is already paid for.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Frank did more against Artem low key, even dropped dude/showed some gears. Franks didn't get going until he started to let his hands go, probably would have been a shorter night had he himself started early Shakur wouldn't have any worries if he at least did that/imposed will or busted dude up to some agree. He won easily but same Artem wasn't in/didn't feel any duress.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I may be caught up in the moment but I think he is ready to be moved up in competition against someone in the top 15
top 15 sounds like a good move, his skillset, mindframe and IQ is polished and will improve further but his body needs filling out, lift some weights..

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Shakur's the Kevin Durant of boxing :heh:

Always on Twitter & arguing with randoms because of being criticized lol

That's some mentally weak shyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
top 15 sounds like a good move, his skillset, mindframe and IQ is polished and will improve further but his body needs filling out, lift some weights..

Mason is punching punching at his weight.and he hasn't got his full man strength yet