7/6/24 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan (WBC Lightweight Title) / O'Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceição (WBC Super Featherweight Title)

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i'd like to see shakur implement this punch a little more, it was there for him all night.

tGPnwas.gif

JuZwTVx.gif

touch him with the jab steal the left hand and understand that the other guy can't see it.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I never thought the ring would turn so casual …but some of the shyt being said in here is flat out stupid .

Shakur is trash ? He isn’t talented?
:dahell: The fukk are y’all talking about

in terms of footwork,IQ, reflexes,accuracy,defensive positioning ..he’s ELITE in boxing . Top 5 p4p

lacking punching power is not a skill or talent issue ..you either have it or you don’t so saying he skill is lacking because of that is flat out stupid.

is he excitin or box office ? No. But lacking skills? :why:

As far as skill is concerned the big flaw I see is that he’s not the greatest at cutting the ring off..which makes sense.

y’all sound like y’all get y’all boxing knowledge from YouTube nikkas that don’t know what they talking about themselves

Arum/ESPN is trying to bury that boy…you wouldn’t show those crowd shots if you weren’t ..

we need to dig up Bert Sugar and Emanuel steward for you nikkas

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I never thought the ring would turn so casual …but some of the shyt being said in here is flat out stupid .

Shakur is trash ? He isn’t talented?
:dahell: The fukk are y’all talking about

in terms of footwork,IQ, reflexes,accuracy,defensive positioning ..he’s ELITE in boxing . Top 5 p4p

lacking punching power is not a skill or talent issue ..you either have it or you don’t so saying he skill is lacking because of that is flat out stupid.

is he excitin or box office ? No. But lacking skills? :why:

As far as skill is concerned the big flaw I see is that he’s not the greatest at cutting the ring off..which makes sense.

y’all sound like y’all get y’all boxing knowledge from YouTube nikkas that don’t know what they talking about themselves

Arum/ESPN is trying to bury that boy…you wouldn’t show those crowd shots if you weren’t ..

we need to dig up Bert Sugar and Emanuel steward for you nikkas
When ppl don't learn boxing properly you get a lot of nonsense to sift through.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tank cleared the Haney/Shakur/Teo/Ryan field by a mile nikkas gotta stop puttin those mids in the same convos as him. Floyd know it too that why he released the full Tank and Haney sparring right after he slumped Martin when we was waitin years for that full footage :mjlol:
now this is nonsense...haney, shakur, and teo have accomplished more than tank...these guys have actually ruled a division....tank cleared the non achiever who cheats and has never been a champ...tank needs these guys on his resume which is weak for someone of his talent..shakur is a lightweight champ, tank is a lightweight champ...got to prove it in the ring