7/6/24 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan (WBC Lightweight Title) / O'Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceição (WBC Super Featherweight Title)

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
If Shakur won like this over Tank what do y’all think the general perception would be?
that would be a respected win. it wouldnt make him more exciting, but it would be respected and he would probably reverse their positions on the P4P lists.

of course in reality, trying to walk tank down without hurting him would result in tank knocking shakur out cold, so it would never actually go like that. a realistic shakur win would be him touching and running.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
it was a little bit more than that

@<<TheStandard>> spoke on it before with an inside scoop he got

@KateFabersBoyfriend

So Spence and Al were in Frank's pockets and the money that Shakur said Frank would get for that fight wasn't actually the money Frank would actually receive because his promoters were in his pockets.......Obviously Frank couldn't come out and trash his promoters but he ended up looking crazy for accepting the deal and then pulling out.

Things worked out for him because he got the fight with Tank but that's what it was.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
also i saw frank martin post something...frank gotta sit that shyt out..artem gave him hell and frank had to rally to beat him...theres no doubt in my mind shakur would have prolly 120-108 his ass too :heh:

I seen that shyt too and was thinking the same thing.

Harutyunyan fought that man tough for 12 straight rounds. It took him taking a knee for the Showtime announcers to finally be ok with giving Martin the fight.

But yeah. It's time for Shakur to go. He goes to Golden Boy and he immediately is looking at a scrap with Zepeda which would be fun because Zepeda is coming to fight.

Also, Oscar has a rack of other Mexican homies that will sit in the pocket and take an asswhuppin' for a couple hunnid pesos.