7/6/24 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan (WBC Lightweight Title) / O'Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceição (WBC Super Featherweight Title)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The discourse of Boxing gossip is more important that actually proving it in the ring. Anthony Joshua and Wilder should have had a trilogy by now. But who cares right? As long as we get 5-6 years of social media content of this fighter scared of this fighter, PBC vs Matchroom, blah blah blah
Social media content creators ate for 5 years on Spence vs Crawford. Should of had a trilogy, but I guess fantasy trashtalking online is so much better

Tank is supposedly at the top of all the 135/140 lb fighters by only fighting Ryan fukking Garcia smh lol

This is the era of fantasy matchups, instead of..... actually matching up lol

People base their opinions on fighters off of how hard they stan them more than any type of constructive criticism. This isnt just about Shakur either. Ive seen so many terrible takes from people, then in thr past or months later they praising the boxer they like who has a similar performance.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
They cooking Shakur on twitter :mjlol:

GR52T_DbYAAaTiL

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The discourse of Boxing gossip is more important that actually proving it in the ring. Anthony Joshua and Wilder should have had a trilogy by now. But who cares right? As long as we get 5-6 years of social media content of this fighter scared of this fighter, PBC vs Matchroom, blah blah blah
Social media content creators ate for 5 years on Spence vs Crawford. Should of had a trilogy, but I guess fantasy trashtalking online is so much better

Tank is supposedly at the top of all the 135/140 lb fighters by only fighting Ryan fukking Garcia smh lol

You have to be a new fan to think this. The era of Danny garcia and Keith Thurman was much worse.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

You have to be a new fan to think this. The era of Danny garcia and Keith Thurman was much worse.

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Shakur is not ready for Tank. Who can watch that performance and come away with it feeling like that would be good enough? He needs another tuneup or two. And stop arguing with his trainers.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
What the hell are you talking about

Crawford, Wilder, Garcia, and Thurman are all part of the same era

You tried it lol, good effort though

Everyone yoy named is ass . Wtf are YOU talking about. Crawford resume is garbage and now he thinks he's Floyd cause he beat a guy on his deathbed. Crawford in the same space as tank that you just admonished for only having one good win. Danny garcia was out of here soon as he fought Thurman and I thought Danny was a fraud and a can the whole time. Thurman took a loss to Manny and took 3 years off like a God damn bum.

Wilder only took fury because he thought he was done. Same reason Haney took garcia.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
This is what you literally said 5 minutes before this post

No need to backtrack, you knew what you meant

0:20

Clarissa Shields talked about it perfectly

- "Shakur did great! It's not always about the knockouts"
- "I myself only have 2 KOs and I'm one of the best P4P fighters in the world"
- "Why are you asking if Shakur is ready for Tank. Shakur is an Olympian, something Tank couldn't achieve"

Like what is the assumption that Shakur needs to rise to a level of Tank and not the other way around? Thinking someone is a better fighter because they have KO power is the most casual take I've seen on here, and that's saying alot. Too many times in history you've seen elite Boxers disarm power punchers to even make that foolish statement

- Lennox Lewis vs David Tua
- Ali vs Foreman
- Mayweather vs Canelo, Cotto, Pacquiao, etc etc
- Sugar Ray Leonard vs Duran
- Larry Holmes vs Earnie Shavers
- Larry Holmes vs Gerry c00ney
- Gene Tunney vs Jack Dempsey
- Pernell Whitaker vs Roger Mayweather, Julio Cesar Chavez, Buddy McGirt
- Ali vs Sonny Liston
- Etc, etc, etc

Why quote the post if you’re going to ignore the last sentence that is exactly what I said.