7/6/24 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan (WBC Lightweight Title) / O'Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceição (WBC Super Featherweight Title)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I just don’t like the double standards a guy like Loma(who I fukk w) can go out and display some :ohlawd: shyt and its highlights everywhere showing his footwork and angles and “the matrix” from the media/fans but for some reason its not appreciated in other instances. I know why but shyt is trash we can appreciate brehs for their skills too.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The 2 fighters I can see beating him are Tank & Haney & that's if Haney boxes smart like we've seen in that past. Shakur will most definitely fight scary against Tank like he did with Dominican Ghost (probably more so if that's possible lol). The difference is, Tank won't respect his power & will walk him down cutting off the ring trying to make it uncomfortable. Tank matches him in foot speed, hand speed & IQ. We also can't discount Tank's boxing IQ because it''s very good & he's great at setting traps & feinting to get fighters out of position
All of this, though I'd swap out Haney with Loma.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
We have guys flat out saying they don’t want to fight him :manny:
oh of course

like isaac cruz and frank martin.....martin went and faced tank so it was a better move so i cant nitpick that

cruz though...wanted no smoke with him or haney...preferred to fight bum ass rolly or dragging up super feathers....that boy is frauding...its only a matter of time for him

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
oh of course

like isaac cruz and frank martin.....martin went and faced tank so it was a better move so i cant nitpick that

cruz though...wanted no smoke with him or haney...preferred to fight bum ass rolly or dragging up super feathers....that boy is frauding...its only a matter of time for him

One of the most frustrating eras to be a fan in these dudes doing everything but fighting :snoop:

I’m not pretending I’m not bias I’m from Newark and his style of boxing is the shyt I’ve always enjoyed I fukk w ko’s too but what Shakur is doing is extremely difficult and I appreciate that skillset too.

like I said he needs to lean into being the heel look at what the ko puncher in Teofimo thread numbers looking like and what this one is. They hating but they watching.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is ducking Shakur...y'all need to dead that talking point...especially after the last two performances he had...these other boxers just have better options and thats being real :yeshrug:

He not giving performances where dudes gotta see him...he winning fights but his stock be dropping with each win...how you do that :mindblown:

I hoped Shakur put on a great performance too :snoop:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
oh of course

Several posters on this very site seem to believe Cruz wins that fight if only lil buddy n his team had as much faith in himself as they do

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
All of this, though I'd swap out Haney with Loma.
When Haney does, he fights very well behind a jab & would be tough to beat for anyone. And we for sure know Shakur can't hurt him lol. He fought stupid & lasted 12 rounds against the Winter super soldier version of Garcia so I wouldn't be too concerned about his chin lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Several posters on this very site seem to believe Cruz wins that fight if only lil buddy n his team had as much faith in himself as they do
i wanted to give cruz a chance after he performed admirably against tank cuz before tank..he had questions...after tank he had questions...hes moving in a way to avoid smoke...the best fighter he fought after tank was cabrera who arguably beat him..the same cabrera that was just taken out in 3 by zepeda..hes frauding

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is ducking Shakur...y'all need to dead that talking point...especially after the last two performances he had...these other boxers just have better options and thats being real :yeshrug:

He not giving performances where dudes gotta see him...he winning fights but his stock be dropping with each win...how you do that :mindblown:

I hoped Shakur put on a great performance too :snoop:

I just want people to call it what it is :manny:

Martin, Kambozo sure objectively those were smarter fights to take because its better to lose getting a bigger bag and get sparked out then thoroughly outclassed.

Putbull n zepeda though the only reason those were better options is because they handlers are afraid they will lose and look terrible do it.

Unfortunately they are running out of nikkas to use as a buffer so eventually unless they dont want to ever take the belt off of him one of these dudes are going to have to go thru and get they heads boxed off. Or ko him. Either or.

He need to do everything in his power to try to take that belt off of the ukranian as those shyts are his only leverage

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
oh of course

Truth!

As hot & cold as Teo has been, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he beat Cruz & maybe stopped him. We know he'd be laser focused for this fight because of the threat level & Cruz fought at 35. But I wouldn't doubt if he ran Cruz into a big counter with those wide ass shots he throws. Teo fights better when he doesn't have track guys down either

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
When Haney does, he fights very well behind a jab & would be tough to beat for anyone. And we for sure know Shakur can't hurt him lol. He fought stupid & lasted 12 rounds against the Winter super soldier version of Garcia so I wouldn't be too concerned about his chin lol
I wouldn't say Shakur can't hurt him, we know what we know about Garcia now but the ref did Haney a couple favors, and he's been buzzed by 135 guys before. We do know Shakur won't stop him.

Haney would have to beat him with aggression and activity to get favored by the judges since neither guy is stopping the other.